Old white women look disgusting

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Ive seen white women with grey hair id smash with no hesitation. But theyre in the minority, most women of any race dont look too good once they have a full head of grey

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Black women coming to the defense of pawgs. Never thought I'd live to see it :wow:

I don't hate ww or any non black women. I appreciate women of all racial backgrounds, just prefer and care more for my own race. What you said is mean and unnecessary, point blank.

You are crapping where you are eating. I certainly hope you weren't expecting daps or reps for that.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I don't hate ww or any non black women. I appreciate women of all racial backgrounds, just prefer and care more for my own race. What you said is mean and unnecessary, point blank.

You are crapping where you are eating. I certainly hope you weren't expecting daps or reps for that.

I can't eat or spend daps.

You talk bad about black men all day everyday. This is documented. Save it.

All I said was a lot of white chicks age poorly.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Helen Mirren :whew:

LZIzS8q.png

jV2DBc2.png
:scust:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I can't eat or spend daps.

You talk bad about black men all day everyday. This is documented. Save it.

All I said was a lot of white chicks age poorly.

Everything I say is in response of the judgements made about bw. If that's talking about them it's because some of what yall do is worth calling out, simple.

You have said some questionable things about bw, so I don't need to save anything. Trolling or not...so you have no pedestal to sit on.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Stop quoting me @Yup

I'm not talking to you for the next 6 hours because that's exactly where you'll take it :dead: Leave me alone

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brothas seem to keep forgetting this part. Want a woman to have superhuman youth well into old age, when he probably not gonna do all he
can to to look as attractive to her as he wants her to be to him. I have no illusions about this sorta thing, so I gotta do my damndest to keep my
health right for me and for that lady in the future. Brehs wanna be able to freely get larried up while his wife has to resemble Philicia Rashad or
Janet Hubert:mjlol:
I'm 19 and look 16 at best, I eat healthy, workout, don't spend too many hours in the sun, take care of my skin, and don't smoke, drink or do drugs.
I'm not going to marry a woman who looks a decade older than me unless she's actually a decade older than me :ufdup:
This is a 50 - 50 relationship :ufdup: