Old white women look disgusting

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
How could something so heavenly turn into somethin so putrid :scust:

Shorty look good now but old white bytches look like Charles Dance with more hair. Pawg life might be over for me :scust:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rocky:Strange topic.

As a former employee of Target in a very rich Illinois suburb, I can't agree. Some of them pilates freaks coming through with
kale shakes were on :wow: status. Generally speaking they were more prone to wrinkling in the face where older black women

didn't, assuming the black woman takes care of herself. I think as the fitness thing proliferates,

older women are going to universally look better in a lot of ways, though.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
That's really a more of an indicator you should be more keen on dating for companionship than solely on looks.

Because if she ain't working out, or eating right, not to mention trying to fight off any unnecessary stress, they're all gonna not look like they just got off the ballroom floor.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
:rocky:Strange topic.

As a former employee of Target in a very rich Illinois suburb, I can't agree. Some of them pilates freaks coming through with
kale shakes were on :wow: status. Generally speaking they were more prone to wrinkling in the face where older black women

didn't, assuming the black woman takes care of herself. I think as the fitness thing proliferates,

older women are going to universally look better in a lot of ways, though.

I just saw an old white woman that looked like Death walking. Frightened me.

My mom 63 and look late 40s, early 50 the highest

PAWGs....it ain't fair :wow:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just saw an old white woman that looked like Death walking. Frightened me.

My mom 63 and look late 40s, early 50 the highest

PAWGs....it ain't fair :wow:
:francis:I don't know what to tell you. I have no idea if/when I marry what my wife will be, but choose wisely. Even then, who is to say you wouldn't look like crap in your 60s while your wife look a fresh 40. All I know is take care of yourself so she knows she can't slack:ufdup: you go out for one bingo night and got Agnes, Delores, Cibyl, and Trudy on your jock trying to ride you like a hoveround.