old *** uses the n word and gets the hardest smacks ive ever heard

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This shyt just cheered me up. It should be legal to kill a white person for saying ******. Dead ass. :salute: @ this black excellence. And you know most old khakis are racist too. Should kicked the rest of that khaki's teeth out.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Wait! Why didn't he do shyt as soon as he heard the word sand******? :what:

We only care when it's specifically specifically us, right? You're still saying ****** when you call someone a sand******. He should've slapped the racist the first time he heard that. Don't be selective about fighting racism, don't act like you can ignore a slur that uses ****** in 1/2 of it.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
the son saw them n!ggas & that heat & was l!ke :why: "let me just get h!m... YOU NEED TO SAY SORRY DAD" pops bout to get em murked..

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
OP's video is dumb. this one was on april 30th is the real deal

[ame]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhwy4BR3PT9w9kfXP6[/ame]

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Would you still smack them for saying sand****** or does this only apply to ****** specifically?

Wait! Why didn't he do shyt as soon as he heard the word sand******? :what:

We only care when it's specifically specifically us, right? You're still saying ****** when you call someone a sand******. He should've slapped the racist the first time he heard that. Don't be selective about fighting racism, don't act like you can ignore a slur that uses ****** in 1/2 of it.

:dwillhuh:

The VERY REASON why the black people even got involved in the whole ordeal is because the cac called him a sand****** :wut:

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
:dwillhuh:

The VERY REASON why the black people even got involved in the whole ordeal is because the cac called him a sand****** :wut:

No, he didn't! :pachaha:

He waited for dude to say "******" specifically! He let all those "Sand******s" slide!

You can't tell me I'm lying!

sand ****** still has ****** in it

ill knock his fukking kufi off

Exactly how it should be. In the video he didn't say shyt when the racist was cursing out the store owner with all the "sand******" he only jumped in after the racist said "******" without the "sand"

That's all I'm trying to point out here

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
no black men are superheros who defend racism of any kind no matter what the situation :yeahfukkingright: