Old Testament questions

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, its quite a few Ethiopians that tend to believe the garden of Eden was in parts of Ethiopia. Not to mention Egyptians themselves profess that they came from Ethiopia and Ethiopians whom came from the sources of the Nile. There's a tiny town called Giyon just a little to the southwest of Addis Abeba as well, and the myth of Eden tells that there were 4 rivers and there are lots of river systems in Ethiopia aside from the Blue Nile. The only river that would encompass the whole of Ethiopia as the myth says can be the Nile, Ethiopia in this context of course meaning the Sudan since most of modern Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Somalia was the Land of Punt or "God's Land" according to the Egyptians. So for me, I tend to think Eden itself was sandwiched between the highlands, and the Omo and Rift Valley areas where humans first migrated north into the Sudan where Nubian culture/civilization was developed.

It's interesting nonetheless, you can find lots of clues in religion thats why its stupid to dismiss it altogether because this is our ancestors passing their knowledge to us in a way.

That makes sense. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is if Blacks colonized everything and lightskin didn't exist in European populations til at least 7000 BC, when did White Eurasians come back down to the fertile crescent and mediterranean to where we get the Persians, Arabs and Southern Europeans of today instead of the Blacks who settled there originally? @Tommy Knocks

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That makes sense. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is if Blacks colonized everything and lightskin didn't exist in European populations til at least 7000 BC, when did White Eurasians come back down to the fertile crescent and mediterranean to where we get the Persians, Arabs and Southern Europeans of today instead of the Blacks who settled there originally? @Tommy Knocks

That's a good question. At the very least whites existed but were probably still in the stone age, I'm not the best with this subject but when did the last Ice Age end? I wonder if there was a migration after the thaw and from this a mixture of the two groups? I know C.A. Diop proposed that a migration of whiter skinned peoples happened after the destruction of the island of Santorini due to the destruction of crops from ash and lack of sunlight which took people as far as India explaining the Aryans and others. The surest thing is some sort of migration took place and from there people prolly mixed and turned into the different groups.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, its quite a few Ethiopians that tend to believe the garden of Eden was in parts of Ethiopia. Not to mention Egyptians themselves profess that they came from Ethiopia and Ethiopians whom came from the sources of the Nile. There's a tiny town called Giyon just a little to the southwest of Addis Abeba as well, and the myth of Eden tells that there were 4 rivers and there are lots of river systems in Ethiopia aside from the Blue Nile. The only river that would encompass the whole of Ethiopia as the myth says can be the Nile, Ethiopia in this context of course meaning the Sudan since most of modern Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Somalia was the Land of Punt or "God's Land" according to the Egyptians. So for me, I tend to think Eden itself was sandwiched between the highlands, and the Omo and Rift Valley areas where humans first migrated north into the Sudan where Nubian culture/civilization was developed.

It's interesting nonetheless, you can find lots of clues in religion thats why its stupid to dismiss it altogether because this is our ancestors passing their knowledge to us in a way.

In Hebrew the word Adom is related to Adam. Adom means red. So we can safely assume Adam was reddish brown.

The bible says Adam was created from the soil of the earth....

Hmmm, I wonder what continent, who's size is diminished in most world maps, has a wide abundance of rich, red soil? :youngsabo:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
The Old Testament is a scientific document whether religious or scientific people want to admit it :yeshrug:
:dahell:

fukk it let me throw a cryptic pseudo-religion half-truth monkey wrench in this crazy soup

Synopsis:
Ak7x8K4.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

fukk it let me throw a monkey wrench in this crazy soup

Synopsis:
Ak7x8K4.png

Good lord you're an idiot :snoop:

I think humans even back then had the intelligence to track their migration patterns :comeon:

The lack of science? These are the civilizations that created science :mindblown:

Some of you hard atheist are fukking retarded. There are gleams of truth in oral tradition :why:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Good lord you're an idiot :snoop:

I think humans even back then had the intelligence to track their migration patterns :comeon:

The lack of science? These are the civilizations that created science :mindblown:

Some of you hard atheist are fukking retarded. There are gleams of truth in oral tradition :why:

go ahead...let it all out...I know you got a little more in you:yasure:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
go ahead...let it all out...I know you got a little more in you:yasure:

What am I letting out? :pachaha: I'm just laughing that you are equating a book talking about fire gods and heaven with basic migrational patterns. Smarten up :rudy:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Don't come into threads without grasping the point :comeon:

It's not important whether ancient civilizations could explain floods or volcanic eruptions, all that matters is that it was documented and those civilizations reactions/ migrations as a result was documented :snoop:

I know it's cool to spit the platitude that religious text have no worth but trust me, they do :pachaha:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Don't come into threads without grasping the point :comeon:

It's not important whether ancient civilizations could explain floods or volcanic eruptions, all that matters is that it was documented and those civilizations reactions/ migrations as a result was documented :snoop:

I know it's cool to spit the platitude that religious text have no worth but trust me, they do :pachaha:
lolwut?:dahell: