Old School Resident Evil games appreciation

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's what I was saying. I was like :what: when I first seen this dude. He was fast as hell too. Dude would literally interrupt important cutscenes like STAHRS and HAUL ASS towards you setting you up for a chokeslam.
Resident-Evil-3-Nemesis-pc-game-cheats.jpg

I remember when I first "killed" him with a machine gun and some grenade rounds, had me celebrating like it was new years when his music stopped.

Then his ass get's right back and his music came back on.

The whole game was basically this:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nemesis was always on his :shaq: shyt.

I say it in every re thread but Id pay full price for remakes of the first 3. I forgot how most of em played anyways it would feel almost new to me
Seriously. They did it was RE1 but for GC. Imagine a remake on PS4/Xb1/PC with updated graphics and animations??

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
RE3 had us printing out long ass walkthroughs off of gamefaqs.com. We would stay getting stuck at the dumbest shyt.
I own the strategy guide for RE3 too. I saw it at my cousins crib one time and he said I could have it. I'm pretty sure this was after I had already passed it once because I don't remember using it the first time. This thread is bringing up vivid memories of me either buying or receiving shyt. Just remember copping RE2 used for 35 at a flea market in Gary, In. Still have all of it too, which also reminds me I have RE2 and 3 on the triple and psp.

Anybody ever play Survivor on the PS1? Still one of the worst purchases I've ever made my parents buy me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I own the strategy guide for RE3 too. I saw it at my cousins crib one time and he said I could have it. I'm pretty sure this was after I had already passed it once because I don't remember using it the first time. This thread is bringing up vivid memories of me either buying or receiving shyt. Just remember copping RE2 used for 35 at a flea market in Gary, In. Still have all of it too, which also reminds me I have RE2 and 3 on the triple and psp.

Anybody ever play Survivor on the PS1? Still one of the worst purchases I've ever made my parents buy me.
e gad wtf is that?? Never touched that shyt. I only played and beat RE1, 2, 3, 0, code veronica, 4 and 5.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
e gad wtf is that?? Never touched that shyt. I only played and beat RE1, 2, 3, 0, code veronica, 4 and 5.
Be thankful, that shyt is trash.

250px-RE_Survivor_front.jpg

RE3 tho when I heard the Nemesis chase me into the room where the black cop Marvin died had me :whew::damn::camby:Into the next room. And that was after getting chased into that room when he jumped through the window by the staircase and typewriter room.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I love the first 3 brings back a lot of good memories. I used to watch my brother play RE2 cause that shyt would make my heart race playin by myself as a kid. But Nemesis was my shyt, I used to get shook by the nemesis but it got to the point where I'd play it so much that I could beat it in like 3 hours. My favorite has to be the remake of the first one on GameCube though, shyt was crack.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the first 3 brings back a lot of good memories. I used to watch my brother play RE2 cause that shyt would make my heart race playin by myself as a kid. But Nemesis was my shyt, I used to get shook by the nemesis but it got to the point where I'd play it so much that I could beat it in like 3 hours. My favorite has to be the remake of the first one on GameCube though, shyt was crack.

I still have that and RE4, and this thread's got me on amazon late at night, high as a muhfukker about to make some impulse buys in RE:CV (never played this before!) and RE3.

RE2 is my favorite though and one of my favorite games ever for that matter.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I still have that and RE4, and this thread's got me on amazon late at night, high as a muhfukker about to make some impulse buys in RE:CV (never played this before!) and RE3.

RE2 is my favorite though and one of my favorite games ever for that matter.

I forgot to mention Code Veronica it's pure piff breh, you'd have no regrets:banderas: