Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Pretty sure these old heads are creating the game's that you are wasting your young life on. Instead of worrying about the skill and age levels of online games you should work on how to make eye contact with the opposite sex, oh wait, that would lower your K/D ratio :hubie:
giphy.gif

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:camby:

Its 2019. This ain't street fighter on the Arcade machine, or fukking Tekken 3 on the PS1. Yall nikkas need to hang up it up and start whittling or carving or whatever it is old nikkas do now. :scust:

Flabby oldheads dont got the reaction time anymore to be doing this shyt. These dudes stay going on Fortnite and PUBG embarrassing themselves :snoop:

Sometimes I try to be supportive on comms, but this shyt got to stop now. Flabbyheads stay never paying attention to the tutorial, but then tryna go online and stunt because they did decent on Goldeneye 64 split screen :camby:

Going 0-15 and getting clowned by young ass kids :snoop:
Pretty sure these old heads are creating the game's that you are wasting your young life on. Instead of worrying about the skill and age levels of online games you should work on how to make eye contact with the opposite sex, oh wait, that would lower your K/D ratio :hubie:

l9Jmy4V.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka like me would have to see this level of disrespect with utter destruction irl but that’s just me
OP got hit with the

tumblr_oujft8pWMy1w27jeoo1_400.gifv
OP really got ran out his own thread :dead:

Gotta neg that fakkit now
Yo I never seen these replies, I'm legit crying over here :laff:

@Doctor Doom bruh you just caught a stray :yeshrug: Like I remember this post but I didn't remember who was the victim

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:camby:

Its 2019. This ain't street fighter on the Arcade machine, or fukking Tekken 3 on the PS1. Yall nikkas need to hang up it up and start whittling or carving or whatever it is old nikkas do now. :scust:

Flabby oldheads dont got the reaction time anymore to be doing this shyt. These dudes stay going on Fortnite and PUBG embarrassing themselves :snoop:

Sometimes I try to be supportive on comms, but this shyt got to stop now. Flabbyheads stay never paying attention to the tutorial, but then tryna go online and stunt because they did decent on Goldeneye 64 split screen :camby:

Going 0-15 and getting clowned by young ass kids :snoop:
Pull up u damn clown! We carry you lil nikkas. You won a 2k game online and was top of the scoreboard in cod and now u a gamer huh. U ain't shyt and don't know shyt!