Old heads of the coli what have you seen recently that made you feel like an old head

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Similar to the sandy hook post, whenever I see a patient I can remember when they were a little kid getting antibiotics with their mom and now they are picking up their own prescriptions and driving.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Was in the store , young dude walked by me and said “ Pardon me OG”. shyt low key hurt ..

My husband said the same thing happened to him

He said he looked around like who is this lil nugget talking too

He felt a little defeated when he realized it was him :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
My husband said the same thing happened to him

He said he looked around like who is this lil nugget talking too

He felt a little defeated when he realized it was him :russ:
I got called unc at my gym...threw off my whole workout..had me :francis: for a couple of days

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I referenced the Matrix to a client- I was trying to describe how it can be difficult trying to dodge all the distractions that this young Black boy is faced with along his path to greatness, and he said to me Doc, what’s what? I did the whole bend back dodge thing and he looked at me like I was crazy…. He said “Yo, I wasn’t even born then.” I knew right there and then I was old.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Rappers from 2010’s being considered old and or kids genuinely not knowing who they are.

Also not knowing young established artists with millions of views. Folk mainstream and been around for years with hundreds of millions of views and this the first you hearing of them. They made it without your input.

Getting called Mr. (Your First Name). Your whole life you was named Lonnie Williams, not so bad. You 30 and over. The first time you get called Mr Lonnie. You might as well be 60, Unc:sadcam:

Last edited:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
my hair and beard in the mirror :russ:
Shyt is Gray as fukk...way more gray than Black

Hell, starting to show white streaks in the hair thats lighter than the grey :snoop:

But that hairline is aging better than i am :whew:

I kew it would happen,
I had gray streaks starting at my temples in high school
when i met my wife in my late 20's, she called me the black Reed Richards