Old Going For Gold: USA Men's Olympic Basketball - Next Up The Main Event vs France (8/10 @ 3:30pm ET)

Where Will The Olympic Team Medal?

• Gold

Votes: 168 91.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Bronze

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • No Medal

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
its only luka/shai/joker and only shai is likely to have enough help in 2028.... wemby is a problem but France's supporting cast hasn't amazed me in exhibitions and we will see how all their new draft picks pan out.
the French guards suck. That's preventing them from a potential gold.

PG's as a whole going forwards aren't very good because either the jump shot is trash or countries are trying to develop a Luka but don't emphasize facilitating.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
The problem is other countries are now producing all time players like Jokic and soon to be Wemby. Might even be able to add Luka to that category when it’s all said and done. USA gonna struggle against those squads when KD/Bron/Steph are done. USA gonna need to produce an all time great of their own soon.
I think if Zion is ever healthy he’d dominate this tournament

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Serbia gonna fukk around and be in the penalty before the 8 minute mark at this rate

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I would give Tatum some of Bookers minutes. Booker seems lost out there and getting killed on D.
Is Booker even shooting? I just got back from church. He’s supposedly a shooter. He and Curry should have a green light.

I hate they chose him. He’s a mid range shooter which is the last thing we need. He can handle the ball but we have Jrue, Curry, and White for that.

I’m good with White getting picked over Brown but Brown would be a better fit than Booker.