Old Dads on Netflix. FUNNY!!!

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Was funny but was missing a little something though like bruh above said I'm glad to see a movie not afraid to use the word tranny like it's not said MORE then Trans if i was a betting man. Seeing Bokeem damn near 30 years ago in Strapped I NEVER would have thought he would be in some shyt like this.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Yea I thought it was good. It was all over the place but I still enjoyed it. Just didn't like how burr ended up giving in at the end. Especially when he was right. His wife was being a c*nt. The real burr woulda called her out for being a phony ass bytch. I woulda divorced her for not having my back in that situation. Other than that I thought a lot of the jokes and dialogue were solid. Bokeem and carnivale were good. Thought they all had good chemistry. Wouldn't mind another movie with these guys.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
"Let's laugh at all the woke millennials and women" :flabbynsick:

This could have been funny had the wwriting actually been more subtle and no so on the nose.

Part of me feels that Bokeem Woodbine was only cast for that n-word joke and to deflect from any racism claims. In an almost ironic way, I think he was a token hire in a movie that seeks to ridicule modern soceity.

3/10 for me

Side note: I've always found Rachael Harris and her characters to be extremely sexy with that stuck-up attitude and the glasses :noah:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
"Let's laugh at all the woke millennials and women" :flabbynsick:

This could have been funny had the wwriting actually been more subtle and no so on the nose.

I agree with this

Part of me feels that Bokeem Woodbine was only cast for that n-word joke and to deflect from any racism claims. In an almost ironic way, I think he was a token hire in a movie that seeks to ridicule modern soceity.

Strongly disagree with this. If you know anything about Burr's come up as a comedian, his circle and background there's nothing token about a black person being one of his friends in a project he writes or directs.

Whether the character landed, you might be right, but the character being in it isn't sus at all

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie is very meh. Given that he doesn’t have a lot of acting experience to begin with, Burr should have hired a seasoned comedy movie director to helm this one.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I enjoyed it, but agree would’ve been better with an experienced director.

LOLd at the tranny shyt, especially the Bruce Jenner stuff when they got fired