Oklahoma State PAWG.. Life Changing!!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What that thread did in 11 months, this thread did in 24 hour.

There was no presence of militant fukkery in that thread. Go look at any thread with a white woman....most of the posts coming from militant tears.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Login • Instagram

This is what comes with that. Her pops is a true CAC you better love college sports and hunting and fishing. Or move that bytch to a big city. Wifing a CAC means you got a CAC family that comes with it :hhh:

giphy.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
if she was 30, yeah

Lots of young white women who don’t associate with black people at all get lip fillers and wear Jordan’s/dunks/forces

This is the swag of a white girl that dates black men.

You can see the obvious contrast between the two.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
This is the swag of a white girl that dates black men.

You can see the obvious contrast between her sister.

She is either dating a breh or not. There is no particular style. Fake tans, lip fillers and tans are just styling trends. There are people that listen to rap, but they do not have black friends.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I mean, that's pretty representative of how black men act in real life, especially at PWIs :hubie:
These sàhM
I mean, that's pretty representative of how black men act in real life, especially at PWIs :hubie:
These same c00n muthafukkas will call thecli "the black st0rmfr0nt" when their MAGA panties are in a bunch
Now go find 1 thread on st0rmfr0nt bigging up a black woman's looks,body,mind or soul
Never mind thousands..just one nikka ONE!!!!
:mjlol:

And oh..their new tactic is to blame militants for half the posts in every c00n thread they create
Steve Wonder can look at the bytch and tell she is MAGA but bucks swear she loves nikkas

If the same whore was a member here,they'd get her banned for her views because well...

This is a Black site ya'll!