Oklahoma is the preseason #3 team in the nation. Who will beat them?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I just hope Herman stays there and builds a program.

There's plenty of talent in Texas that he can lure away from the other schools.
If he get a big time job though :whew:... Gonna be problems

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
Texas ?

Texas might lose by 30 breh :dame:

:confusedbosh::confusedbosh::confusedbosh: ...strange logic: get embarrassed by an unranked young team with a two headed QB, a stand in OC, 50% of its starters still having national letter of intent ink on their hands, then do a complete 180 the following year and blow out said young team that has now had time to jell.........................ok.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:confusedbosh::confusedbosh::confusedbosh: ...strange logic: get embarrassed by an unranked young team with a two headed QB, a stand in OC, 50% of its starters still having national letter of intent ink on their hands, then do a complete 180 the following year and blow out said young team that has now had time to jell.........................ok.
triple-h-nod.gif

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
TCU/OSU for sure....Texas should win too....hell Houston might come along quicker than expected and sneak a W in too....

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Week three against OSU gonna be dope. Love seeing teams grow some balls and schedule against dangerous/good teams.

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Oklahoma won't lose to Texas . I am worried about TCU and Houston though :lupe:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: @ this thread. Last year none of y'all cared about us :stopitslime: and experience-wise we were probably better. We have more talent now, but far less experience.....

I'm not entertaining this thread anymore but I'll say this.

Houston - you never know how this'll go. But we should outphysical & outskill them. If this was our 2nd/3rd game, I say we win handily. But 1st game out the gate, new WRs, new LBs, etc....I dunno. We should win by at least 10 though.

tOSU - without Houston, this game would've been an off-season focal point for gameplanning. But at least it's not the first game for us. We gotta be ready in the trenches. If we can hang with them there, I think it's anybody's game and we could definitely beat them.

TCU - Never know. Patterson made his name off beating OU 10 years ago, and their program changed after that. And coming off 2 big games already and then Texas the follow game, hope we don't overlook them.

Texas - They outplayed us last year, we were too confident.....but I like our chances with them not having Swoopes as RB/QB. Gotta jump on them early tho.

Texas Tech - weird stuff happens in Lubbock

Baylor - I'm not counting them out, they'll still be very good. Fortunately we get them at home

WVU - always tough win for us in their place

OSU - we get them at home too, but they're always good.

Best case avoiding huge injuries, we go undefeated or lose a game outta the first 5.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Texas ?

Texas might lose by 30 breh :dame:

Should have lost by 30 last year tho...

I think 10-3 is a sound prediction for the Sooners this year.

I hope they smash on Ohio State, tho ...