Durant only looks like a better player cause hes a better shooter
Wesbtrook is good in everything lese in cluding reboudinig

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
There's no need on here for someone who spams this many terrible threads on the same subject while not contributing anything. We have enough awful posters as it is.

He really does go OD on the threads, maybe limit them. They're worst b*stards to give the :camby:though

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Shut. The. fukk. Up. :camby:

His thread is stupid, but the fact that Westbrook is proving damn near everyone wrong is still pretty special. People thought they'd scrap by and miss the playoffs and right now they could potentially fight for a 4th/5th seed which is really impressive considering the circumstances.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
IF the Thunder make the playoffs, I'll concede that Westbrook is a far superior player than Durant. Please bookmark this thread.

My opinion on Durant is that he is better than Westbrook.... but we've seen the best of Durant. By virtue of being on a loaded team, and IMO, him not giving a fukking, Durant's numbers will decrease across the board.

Daps
IF the Thunder make the playoffs, I'll concede that Westbrook is a far superior player than Durant. Please bookmark this thread.
:patrice:

How the hell does this make any sense? Did you forget what Durant did during his MVP season when Westbrook was out for two months? Are you not seeing how great Durant is playing this season?
My opinion on Durant is that he is better than Westbrook.... but we've seen the best of Durant. By virtue of being on a loaded team, and IMO, him not giving a fukking, Durant's numbers will decrease across the board.
:what:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
PER.png

Regardless. Sam Presti and OKC Ownership are stupid af and deserve to never win a ring.

Have 3 of the top 4 players in the World in PER on your team and let them go brehs :laff::laff::laff::laff: like this shyt is fukking comical and then try to justify by it saying Kevin Martin and Jeremy Lamb will replace them :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Westbrook put up numbers the year Durant was hurt too. Still missed the playoffs. Let's wait

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
OKC is now 14-8

and westbrook has made history with SIX STRAIGHT triple doubles.

Westbrook is a better player than Durant, casuals have to admit it now.

Casuals are being exposed this season at a phenomenal rate. Even worse than last season.