Okay, lets settle it then, who is the king of fast food?

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Whataburger, but I'll never spend at the one i worked at for a month. Seen how long they let the patties sit and i once seen somebody drop one on the floor and then put it back on the warming plate. Prolly happens everywhere but because i know it happened there, they lost my business.

Runner up is jack in the box kuz they always got some extra shyt and that shyt be hitting when I'm intoxicated

#3 is Popeyes Kuz that shyt always crunchy and seasoned to perfection. They constantly going up on the prices tho otherwise it would be #1

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I gotta go with Popeyes :manny: they're nearby tho. Either way it's still about the "Blackest" fast food you can get. Tell me I'm lying :stopitslime:

That poison nearly killed me :mjcry:
Never, and I mean EVER again
It truly is Popeyes. I just wish they had some sort of BBQ burger. But fries are #1 to me and it goes perfect with the #1 chicken.. Cripsy, spicy, hot chicken.
The rice and beans is slamming. The biscuits and honey. The iced tea. I have NEVER been disappointed I went to Popeyes.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i wish we had in and out over here, i keep hearing about that shyt. i’m just getting around to trying waffle house a couple months ago because i didn’t know there any here