Okay Is Second Son Going To Be The Best Console Game Of 2014?????

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Super Smash Bros Wii U will be.
edit; Uncharted 4 if it's real.
Whens the last time they announced a game and it came out the same year on a sony platform :bryan:

Next year we get The Division, Halo 5, Fable Legends, Quantum Break, Titanfall, Kinect Rivals, Elder Scrolls Online.
The thing about infamous is it LOOKS COOL and people confuse that for great looking. It looks aiight but rather repetitive.
Even the destructable environments. That shyt will wear off and then it'll be a average looking launch title like all games from every gen. Lets not lose our loads yet fannypack boys :shaq2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whens the last time they announced a game and it came out the same year on a sony platform :bryan:

Next year we get The Division, Halo 5, Fable Legends, Quantum Break, Titanfall, Kinect Rivals, Elder Scrolls Online.
The thing about infamous is it LOOKS COOL and people confuse that for great looking. It looks aiight but rather repetitive.
Even the destructable environments. That shyt will wear off and then it'll be a average looking launch title like all games from every gen. Lets not lose our loads yet fannypack boys :shaq2:
Killzone Shadowfall, Drive Club, Knack

NEXT!!!!!:camby:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

smh.gif

"Knack" looks terrible. If that shyt was on Wii-U nobody would even be talking about it. Since it's on PS4 it's a GOTY contender? Cut it out man.

Fred.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smh.gif

"Knack" looks terrible. If that shyt was on Wii-U nobody would even be talking about it. Since it's on PS4 it's a GOTY contender? Cut it out man.

Fred.
Who said anything about it being a GOTY contender?? I don't recall me or anyone saying that. I'm not like @MeachTheMonster acting like Ryse and Killer Instinct are breaking new grounds.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I usually fukks with your opinions bruh, but

:comeon:

Would you even respond to what I said, if this was a Wii-U game, and someone said "GOTY contender"? Would you defend the game at all? :childplease:

Fred.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Who said anything about it being a GOTY contender?? I don't recall me or anyone saying that. I'm not like @MeachTheMonster acting like Ryse and Killer Instinct are breaking new grounds.
:usure:

Name a single game that is like Ryse. If you say GOW, does GOW have a multiplayer like RYSE's? If not, new ground :win:
And a next gen fighter is new ground. The way its being sold to us? $20? New ground. :umad:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:what:

The thread title is for "best console game of 2014". You responded with 3 titles. You just randomly naming off shyt you're interested in, totally unrelated to the discussion? :wtf:

Fred.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well you changed man. The pressures of being a father has you running out at nights like Henry Hill
Karen and the kids need you man, uncle pauly says you need to stop being on the coli all night
:camby:

I'm at work......on the computer... :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

The thread title is for "best console game of 2014". You responded with 3 titles. You just randomly naming off shyt you're interested in, totally unrelated to the discussion? :wtf:

Fred.
No, i was replying to Court asking what games were announced and subsequently released in the same year by SONY. Either way, having interest in a game doesn't mean it can't be a candidate for GOTY(not saying knack is).