Okay enough is enough....this weirdo Drake Wuertz has got to go

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Just don't invite him to the Make a Wish stuff.

He's likely to start preaching about all this junk. :scust:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
And he's wearing an NXT shirt while spewing that shyt :stopitslime: If that's not a reason to deavor him I don't know what is.

Unless they are endorsing him:mjpls:
Wearing NXT while doing this really puts the onus on WWE, this is him flailing.

"I'm going to keep my pro wrestling shirt on, for more credibility." :mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Those same QAnon weirdos that obsess over Pedophilia (which is an issue no doubt) be the main ones engaging in Pedophilia behavior (Matt Gaetz for example). No different than Republican politicians that always preach about family values and yet they’re always involved in extramarital affairs.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Dude has his right to believe in whatever but best believe if kofi or somebody of color was spotted at an event talking about black militant/pro black talking points while wearing the company logo they would of been public disciplined and/or fired.

Apparently they have taken some action, mainly due to how he handled Covid protocols and have demoted him from being senior NXT official.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I remember watching wrestling road diaries (the 1st one with Cabana and D-Bry) and Drake seemed like the nicest, most positive person in the planet.

What the fukk happened to dude :picard: :scust:

As much as it sucks to say this as a follower of God, but once dude became born again God expose what was truly there from the get go. Once you believe in the higher power, there is no turning back for your soul will be expose. In Drake's case, he was a paranoid, self righteous, oblivious to reality, conspiracy whack job without a glimpse of understanding on how the real world works. Its always been with him, he just knew how to hide his dangerous flaws until the light shined upon him.

Its truth serum :ehh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And he's wearing an NXT shirt while spewing that shyt :stopitslime: If that's not a reason to deavor him I don't know what is.

Unless they are endorsing him:mjpls:
That's the first thing I noticed. Dude was in a hallway at his job wearing an NXT shirt while pushing crazy QAnon anti-mask conspiracy theories.
Makes you wonder if HHH isn't on that same QAnon wave as Drake.