Ok, yeah another ballon pop thread but this shyt here is crazy. This broad is tripping with no map

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I understand fashion affecting the first impression. where you might reject someone on a cold approach at a bar or something.

But when you have an opportunity to essentially interview a candidate and objectively determine if they are good match based on what you can learn about them. Thats a pretty lame thing to be trippin over. As if a woman doesn't influence a mans fashion choices once they get together regardless. you don't like tight pants, tell him not to buy or wear tht shyt anymore and get him into the clothes you like. problem solved.

but as he pointed out she clearly doesn't make good decisions anyways so, :manny:

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
A woman rejects you, you move on. Don't get dudes obsession with trying to put women in their place lol.
That's the goofy part to me. What do you gain going back and forth with a chic that didn't choose you? Just keep it pushing all you're doing is making yourself look silly trying to prove to a chic that doesn't want you why she should be with you lol

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
She was better off just saying he was too short for her smh

Braman

Superstar
Daps
A woman rejects you, you move on. Don't get dudes obsession with trying to put women in their place lol.

Oh he did MUCH worse than this. He interrogated every woman who popped. Even when there were 2 who actually didn’t, he scared them off by arguing when he got popped. At one point it looked like he was about square up wit the girl

That’s why I just laugh and shake me head at people react to clipped snippets. It’s ninja turtle breh all over again. Nggas try too hard to pick a side like bruh BOTH people can be weirdos

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Oh he did MUCH worse than this. He interrogated every woman who popped. Even when there were 2 who actually didn’t, he scared them off by arguing when he got popped. At one point it looked like he was about square up wit the girl

That’s why I just laugh and shake me head at people react to clipped snippets. It’s ninja turtle breh all over again. Nggas try too hard to pick a side like bruh BOTH people can be weirdos
Well, we already established what type of folks get on a show like this in the ninja turtle thread 🤷🏾‍♀️