Ok ladies, age old debate tampons vs. Pads and why? (Poll)

Tampons or pads?

• Tampon

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Pad

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

Tampons but I'm switching over to the diva cup

Is the divacup a more comfortable step up from tampons ? :dwillhuh:

Kinda don't know how to use tampons... kinda wanna try them but I want to learn how to put em in correctly.

The best way to get them in comfortably is while on the toilet or in your room laying down on the bed.

After you get used to it, you wont want to wear a pad unless u on a heavy flow day

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

The best way to get them in comfortably is while on the toilet or in your room laying down on the bed.

After you get used to it, you wont want to wear a pad unless u on a heavy flow day

I feel it :sadcam: but I guess I'll get used to it and it won't be so noticeable

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How do you like this? I've been wanting to try it, but I switched my BC and I bleed like I'm dying now. Hopefully it tapers off eventually.

Divacup can be used up to 12 hours at a time. It has a couple measurements on it so you can gauge how much you are bleeding/when you need to change it. It's comfortable like a tampon. Takes a few tries to get used to. But once you get it right, its so secure. No leakage! Just make sure to read the instructions and tips.

I cant wear tampons or the divacup the first day because I'm so little and my cramps are so strong anything in my pelvic area is getting squeezed to death. I can't eat and have a tampon in at the same time. I mean, I can but I'll definitely feel it. :sadbron:

Anyother day, I love it. It's so simple, less trash, less money spent, no need for emergency trips to the store. I can put it in at 7am before work and come home at 5:30 and still be good. If you are in a public bathroom you can dump it, wipe with tissue, and put it back in. Some people skip the wipe and just dump and reinsert. I

Many people boil it between cycles. Some dont. And if you want disposible ones, it's called soft cups.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Divacup can be used up to 12 hours at a time. It has a couple measurements on it so you can gauge how much you are bleeding/when you need to change it. It's comfortable like a tampon. Takes a few tries to get used to. But once you get it right, its so secure. No leakage! Just make sure to read the instructions and tips.

I cant wear tampons or the divacup the first day because I'm so little and my cramps are so strong anything in my pelvic area is getting squeezed to death. I can't eat and have a tampon in at the same time. I mean, I can but I'll definitely feel it. :sadbron:

Anyother day, I love it. It's so simple, less trash, less money spent, no need for emergency trips to the store. I can put it in at 7am before work and come home at 5:30 and still be good. If you are in a public bathroom you can dump it, wipe with tissue, and put it back in. Some people skip the wipe and just dump and reinsert. I

Many people boil it between cycles. Some dont. And if you want disposible ones, it's called soft cups.

Did you research which brand first? There are a few, I just don't know which one to buy and it's not like you can return it lol.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Pretty much same only I started wearing tampons last year. I wear both at the start and tampons the rest of it. I can only wear Kotex for some reason all the other ones irritate the hell out of me and are so uncomfortable, I don't know how some chicks forget that they have that shyt in em.