tupac-4eva-westside.gif

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
:yawn: ..too late bruh..hes gone

u really think havoc wud be gone this long :birdman:

Why you on that man nutt sacks like that. He probably out getting p*ssy. You out here looking like p*ssy. I should spit on you and beat you like a p*ssy. I think that was a triple entendre don't even ask me how p*ssy...:pacspit:

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you on that man nutt sacks like that. He probably out getting p*ssy. You out here looking like p*ssy. I should spit on you and beat you like a p*ssy. I think that was a triple entendre don't even ask me how p*ssy...:pacspit:

sound hurt breh :shaq2:

Daps

:ooh::wow:

:dead::dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Wait, it's a Saturday night and Havoc has been ghost. Maybe it his him. I haven't seen one "Just killed 4 mcdoubles and 10 nuggets" threads in a minute. :ohhh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

prolly gettin some scary "put that away" type p*ssy. my nikka havoc dont play no games :myman: