OK Cupid graphs the relationship between physical appearance and dating requests

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
but that doesn't explain this...

Replies-Attractiveness-Male-Sender.png
dude i dropped outta high school and got my ged. You think i wanna look at graphs?.:lolbron:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:dwillhuh:

If anything this shows women have very low standards

Failure in dating as a man can only come from fear... this study shows the avg breh literally has nothing to lose and has more of a shot than he thinks.

How'd you get that from the study?

If anything the study shows that most chicks online are pretty picky if they consider 80% of guys as being "below average".

Mofongo

Pro
Daps

If anything the study shows that most chicks online are pretty picky if they consider 80% of guys as being "below average".
yup thats what i said
:skip:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix

whether or not they're picky is irrelevant, this study is showing that they usually msg and reply THE MOST to guys in the average attractiveness range.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
but that doesn't explain this...

Replies-Attractiveness-Male-Sender.png

That shows that most ugly chicks know that if a hot guy is after then he only wants sex and nothing more.

Anyways I used to eat good of OKcupid back in the day but after the last few chicks I dated......my standards are just too high for that site and I don't have the patience for the shyt. Its way easier to meet girls in person.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:dwillhuh:

If anything this shows women have very low standards

Failure in dating as a man can only come from fear... this study shows the avg breh literally has nothing to lose and has more of a shot than he thinks.

No they have such high expectations based on the ratings given to males. There were so many they considered to be ugly to the lower end of average.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

The reason why is because women are not attracted to just looks...this is by nature. A guys race, location, income, job, style, interests, tastes, or social standing can boost him to females. For example, an average looking guy that is a doctor will get replies back more than an attractive guy that has no degree and still figuring things out. White guy messaging an Asian girl has an advantage. If I saw I this in a live part of town, like Washington Ave in Houston...girls like that.

Women are very hard when judging men by looks. It should be taken with a grain of salt...they found Mick Jagger attractive 40 years ago and today Lil Wayne is hot :comeon:. We can't females seriously. Its the reason why, a man's age, level of independence (own place), activities (traveling, going to concerts, etc), job title, income make men more appealing than the other way around. Most men want an average to above average girl in looks that will treat us with respect and shares some of our interests. Just read their profiles, they want the stars and the moon when it comes to men.

Ex: Message me if...

You are over 6'2"
Must have blue or green eyes
Have 6 pack abs
Have a smile like Rick Fox
Arms like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson...OMG...he is so hot! (pause)

Men don't exclude whole groups of women based on race, eye color, and height. I know I don't and no real man would do that. But women on the other hand live in fantasy land on their profiles.

Reading female dating profiles makes you realize why families historically since the beginning of man had a large influence on the men they marry. They are terrible at choosing future partners. Its something that they have only been doing for 40 years in this country and since then divorces have shot up.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

If they were picky they wouldnt be responding to them

The study shows that chicks dont care what guys look like.