OK Cupid graphs the relationship between physical appearance and dating requests

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Interesting indeed, :patrice:

basically shows that men value a woman's attractiveness more than vice versa.

While women are more picky about a mans appearance, they often message and reply to the AVG males users more.

They also noticed that average to below-average women barely reply to above average male users.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
In other words females have more unrealistic expectations of males than males have of females...:ohhh:

Daps
Funny how it was actually the females that had a sort of warped sense of attractiveness and not the males

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Most of it isn't that surprising (attractive people getting more messages, etc.).

But :mindblown: @ females rating 80% men on there as below average in terms of looks

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Interesting indeed, :patrice:

basically shows that men value a woman's attractiveness more than vice versa.

While women are more picky about a mans appearance, they often message and reply to the AVG males users more.

They also noticed that average to below-average women barely reply to above average male users.
@ the bolded, i thought it was the opposite consider what the blogger said "woman rated guys at 80% as worse looking than the medium". I see it at most guys on dating sites dont have they shirt off showing they abs. So damn shallow.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Most of it isn't that surprising (attractive people getting more messages, etc.).

But :mindblown: @ females rating 80% men on there as below average in terms of looks
But they don't msg or reply back to the "attractive" ones

Maybe most women assume that above average males will often cheat? or they're only looking for sex?

Most men are ONLY messaging the top 20% on most dating sites

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
I think woman use attractiveness to judge, more than guys, whether they will reply or not.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I think woman use attractiveness to judge, more than guys, whether they will reply or not.
but that doesn't explain this...

Replies-Attractiveness-Male-Sender.png

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
In other words females have more unrealistic expectations of males than males have of females...:ohhh:

:dwillhuh:

If anything this shows women have very low standards

Failure in dating as a man can only come from fear... this study shows the avg breh literally has nothing to lose and has more of a shot than he thinks.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
First of all... What female even sends messages first :beli:
word. I had a 18 yr old message me. Im 24, fukk i wanna.do.with u. First text of hers was "What's up, hows it going?". My reply was" not my dikk". And proceeded to ignore her.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Theres way more to it than that. The # of messages women get vs the # men get for example. I would bet the avg chick gets 10x more messages than the avg dude, and that is conservative. So they can be pickier