OJ Da Juiceman-Cook Muzik 2 thread (7/3/12)

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Dimes sooooo big, that they look like they got muscles !

Young Juice stay talkin that real trap shyt you can tell he bout what he be talkin bout :yes: I still be on my I Be Trappin Juiceman shyt I miss 08/09 man :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Six cellphones got jumpin like pongo. In the trap spot we smoke nothing but fruity mango see you bytch in the club she b like aye let's mingle. I'm fukking with th dj to play my new single. Aye young juice man like pringles stacking up the paper shawty that the sequel.

DAYUM.. YUNG JOO

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when dude get out?

he was locked up for a lil minute wasnt' he?

i think dude fukked up when he tried to branch away from Gucci...stick wit the formula that works for u

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i think dude fukked up when he tried to branch away from Gucci...stick wit the formula that works for u

juice still putting out heat wit the mixtapes and gettin show money, but at the same time i kind of wish he would've gotten the mainstream attention like waka and gucci.

i always felt juice and gooch should stuck together and made albums/mixtape together. i aint never heard a whack track with both of them on it. we missed out on something serious :snoop: nowadays u barely hear them on the same mixtapes. how the fuk juice wasn't on that bricksquad mafia mixtape :snoop:

AYE!

OKAY!

DAYUM!

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
juice still putting out heat wit the mixtapes and gettin show money, but at the same time i kind of wish he would've gotten the mainstream attention like waka and gucci.

i always felt juice and gooch should stuck together and made albums/mixtape together. i aint never heard a whack track with both of them on it. we missed out on something serious :snoop: nowadays u barely hear them on the same mixtapes. how the fuk juice wasn't on that bricksquad mafia mixtape :snoop:

AYE!

OKAY!

DAYUM!

Jesus fukking christ these dudes make piff :lawd:

The pot, the fork make the juice get rich
All night flight now the juice push bricks
:krs:

Stupid crazy swag so you know I got flavor
twenty bands spunt on linen and them gators
Black Prada shades but I still see you haters
:gladbron:

Stingray white meat just for a player
Great white dark-meat with shrimp and tomato
Bought a new fast one called Murcielago
:dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn that grills is heatrocks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZBH3M6ZeuY"]Cassidy Aye - YouTube[/ame] heres a gem for yall cass ripped that make the trap say aye to shreds