Ohio got the baddest newscaster in the country

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I may have seen her at the Journalist convention in Detroit 2 weeks ago at the Marriott renaissance center.

There were so many black women there
Man I wanted to go!!! How was it? They were gushing about it at our local nabj meeting this past Saturday

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Man I wanted to go!!! How was it? They were gushing about it at our local nabj meeting this past Saturday

I was working there for a vendor. I has no idea the event was there that week.

It was wall to wall with black women. Looked like a buffet. I was there from 9am to 5pm for 3 days. but I know the fukkery went down at after hours.

Journalist from Fox, NBC, MSNBC, local news. all dressed like the news lady above. ratio of women to men was at least 20 to 1

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
nah it's that mixed race chick from chicago. blanking on her name
she's a bedwench though:mjcry:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I was working there for a vendor. I has no idea the event was there that week.

It was wall to wall with black women. Looked like a buffet. I was there from 9am to 5pm for 3 days. but I know the fukkery went down at after hours.

Journalist from Fox, NBC, MSNBC, local news. all dressed like the news lady above. ratio of women to men was at least 20 to 1
Oh yeah I know a lot of the people that went.. I’ve been in the business for 17 years and I haven’t been yet smh. Man the parties were live according to my instagram feed. There are a lot of bad ass sistas in news man.