Ohio father admits to shooting and killing his 3 young sons

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Break all his bones, cuff him in the cell and starve him to death

I don't give a fukk what color you are, you're a piece of shyt if you even harm a child, RIP to those babies :francis:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You take care of your seed from birth, you change his diaper, bath him, throw him up in the air and catch him gently, he runs to you when you get home, then some how you end up putting a bullet into his body.

WTF.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Is aggravated murder the same as murder 1/premeditated murder in ohio? He clearly need the most serious murder charge

:rip: to those kids and I feel terrible for the girl and her mom who have to live with that trauma

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Father pleads guilty to killing 3 sons; He ‘will die in prison’, prosecutor says​

By Jared Goffinet, Jessica Schmidt and Ken Brown

Published: Aug. 2, 2024 at 1:30 PM EDT|Updated: 1 hour ago

Warning: Story and some videos contain details some may find disturbing.

BATAVIA, Ohio (WXIX) - Chad Doerman will not face the death penalty for the deaths of his three young sons, Clermont County Common Pleas Court Judge Richard Ferenc announced Friday.

Doerman, now 33, was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole after pleading guilty to three counts of aggravated murder for the killings of his sons - Clayton, 7; Hunter, 4, and Chase, 3 - execution-style at their Monroe Township home in June 2023.

Clermont County Prosecutor Mark Tekulve said emphatically, “He [Doerman] will die in prison.”

Doerman also pleaded guilty to two counts of felonious assault for injuries caused to his ex-wife and his former stepdaughter.

Originally, Doerman faced nine counts of aggravated murder and other charges of kidnapping and felonious assault in a total 21-count indictment.

Doerman’s defense attorney says Doerman had failed to address mental health issues. He says he knows there was a dispute over his mental health and acknowledges they are withdrawing the not guilty by insanity plea. @FOX19 x.com

— Jessica Schmidt (@JSchmidtTV)
August 2, 2024

Chad Doerman complete coverage

The surprising plea agreement was agreed upon by the surviving victims in the case, the judge explained.

“My position became very clear to me throughout this process and most recently Wednesday when we discussed this plea offer with Laura that doing anything further would be actually an act of cruelty toward her,” Prosecutor Tekulve said outside of the courthouse Friday. “The trauma that these two have experienced that day and continue to experience, my job as I saw it this week is to relieve them of that additional agony and that is why we are here today.”

June 15, 2023

With Doerman showing no emotion, the prosecutor began to describe what transpired on June 15, 2023.

Four-year-old Hunter was inside the master bedroom with his mom, Doerman’s wife, when Doerman grabbed a gun and shot Hunter twice, the prosecutor described Friday.

Doerman’s teenage stepdaughter heard the gunshots and ran into the bedroom, where she witnessed Hunter’s death.

The teen took off running out of the home seeking help as Doerman chased after 7-year-old Clayton, the prosecutor explained.

Clayton was shot “numerous” times as Doerman’s stepdaughter saw what happened.

The stepdaughter ran back to the home and picked up three-year-old Chase to try and protect him, the prosecutor described.

Doerman saw the two and began chasing while threatening to shoot his stepdaughter if she did not drop Chase.

She put Chase down, and according to the prosecutor, Doerman aimed the gun at his 3-year-old son, and pulled the trigger, but the magazine was empty.

As his stepdaughter begged him not to shoot, Doerman’s wife and the boys’ mom came out of the house.

Three-year-old Chase ran to his mom, the prosecutor explained.

His wife tried to get the gun away from Doerman, but he bit her. The boys’ mom then put her thumb over the barrel of the gun.

Doerman, by this time, was able to reload the gun, fired, shooting his wife in the thumb. She dropped three-year-old Chase.

The father, who had just killed two of his sons, pointed the gun at Chase and “executed him,” the prosecutor said Friday.

Prosecutors say Doerman confessed to the killings and said he had been planning their murders. @FOX19 x.com

— Jessica Schmidt (@JSchmidtTV) August 2, 2024

“You took their lives”

Doerman began to show some emotion Friday when his now-former stepdaughter’s victim impact statement was read by someone else to court.

In her statement, she said it is painful to see Doerman going to prison for the rest of his life because she never thought he would do this to his own children and family.

Holidays, without her three stepbrothers, will never be the same, she said, adding that “you [Doerman] took their lives.”

While his stepdaughter said she could never hate Doerman, she will never forgive him for what he did.

Laura Doerman statement

Laura Doerman, the mother of Clayton, Hunter and Chase, had her statement read in court as Chad Doerman sat with his defense team.

The boys’ mom explained how Friday’s announcement would surprise some, but said, “the decision to end this criminal case with a plea and multiple life sentences brings some finality to the court case for my daughter and me.”

Read her full statement at the bottom of this story.

There is no punishment that will bring back Clayton, Hunter and Chase, she stated.

However, the guarantee that Chad Doerman will be in prison for the rest of his life is what is best for her family.

Laura Doerman ended her statement by asking the community, who showed unwavering support for the three boys after the tragedy, to remember them as loving brothers who enjoyed fishing, go-carting and swimming.

Good afternoon. My name is Laura Doerman and I am the mother of [teen victim], Clayton, Hunter and Chase. On June 15, 2023, my children and I went through a nightmare that most people cannot even begin to imagine. We grieve every day for my boys, and we miss them so much.

I understand that the plea and sentencing today may have come as a surprise to some people, and that many people still have questions about what happened to Clayton, Hunter and Chase. I know the prosecutor’s office will be answering some of those questions at the press conference on Monday.

I am in full agreement with how the criminal case was resolved, and the decision to end this criminal case with a plea and multiple life sentences brings some finality to the court case for my daughter and me. No punishment will ever bring my boys back. Having a guarantee that he will spend the rest of his life behind bars is what is best for my family.

I would like to thank the Clermont County Sheriff’s Office for all of their work on this case, especially Detectives Mike Ross and Sean Schubert. I’d like to thank all of the first responding officers and firefighters/paramedics who were there that day and did what they could for my boys and my family. Finally, I’d like to thank the prosecution team for their support and assistance through the court process.

I have two requests from everyone here and everyone watching this. First, please respect my family’s privacy. We do not want media or individuals to try to contact us about this case. My daughter and I are real people who have to wake up every day and try to go on with out lives after losing the boys. We may just be a news story to you, but this is our reality. If you have any questions, please direct them to the prosecutor’s office.

My second request is for everyone to remember and to talk about Clayton, Hunter, and Chase for who they were before the events of June 15, 2023. Remember them as the three little boys who loved fishing, go-carting, and swimming. Remember them as the boys who love to have fun and were inseparable from one another. Their lives are not only about what happened to them - they are so much more than that.

I love you Clayton, Hunter and Chase.

Laura Doerman

Chad Doerman declined to comment when given the chance.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
BATAVIA, Ohio (WXIX) - Chad Doerman will not face the death penalty for the deaths of his three young sons, Clermont County Common Pleas Court Judge Richard Ferenc announced Friday.

:childplease: :camby:
Depends on how your own personal philosophy, but I believe making him live out his days in a shythole knowing he did that and getting his ass whooped for it is more punishment than killing him in a couple of years

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on how your own personal philosophy, but I believe making him live out his days in a shythole knowing he did that and getting his ass whooped for it is more punishment than killing him in a couple of years
facts we are on the same page....

there is a line thats crossed where i think death is an easy way out for some dudes. That line is usually with kids for me. They need to go through hell. Spending a few years isolated on death row and then quickly killed isn't enough.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Yeah in this case you might be right. Dude will be hated in prison by everybody I don't even think the Aryans will accept him. But if a case ever warranted death it would be this