:ohhh: Imagine if Pokemon was real?? the skreetz would be dangerous

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:patrice: With genetic enginerring, anything is possible. :merchant:
Genetic_f9ffef_523092.jpg

:gladbron: I saw the first Pokemon movie last week again, and :whoa: shyt had me like :ohhh: if genetic engineering could create Pokemons. :whew:
images

:noah: Squirtle best Pokemon easily.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: With genetic enginerring, anything is possible. :merchant:
Genetic_f9ffef_523092.jpg

:gladbron: I saw the first Pokemon movie last week again, and :whoa: shyt had me like :ohhh: if genetic engineering could create Pokemons. :whew:
images

:noah: Squirtle best Pokemon easily.
That shyt would be cray! Where would they put them shyts?? If it was in a zoo it'd be a wrap for them other animals. In Pokemon they make the attacks look like they don't hurt smh. Ash be getting thundershocked by Pikachu and he just be all "AWWALALWHAHWAWAAWHHHHHH!!!" and turn black and then he gucci in a few minutes. When i saw that I was like :merchant: that shyt must hurt more than a motherfukker.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That shyt would be cray! Where would they put them shyts?? If it was in a zoo it'd be a wrap for them other animals. In Pokemon they make the attacks look like they don't hurt smh. Ash be getting thundershocked by Pikachu and he just be all "AWWALALWHAHWAWAAWHHHHHH!!!" and turn black and then he gucci in a few minutes. When i saw that I was like :merchant: that shyt must hurt more than a motherfukker.
:ohhh: In theory, I think with current science and genetic engineering they could create the appearance of a Pokemon in the lab, maybe the zoo, not sure if the world would be ready for a Pokemon, especially if its in the wrong hands of someone. Pokemon would only work as genetically engineered creature, but not naturally evolving ones though I think. Plus, in Pokemon, the trainers never fight each other because they can just unleash their Pokemon. :lupe: Plus, there are some creatures that look like Pokemon's already. In real life, an animal would die if they were electrically charged on sight, like a Pikachu. But, just imagining living in a Poke World. :noah: All the illegal Poke battles in the hood. :russ: