Oh wow, Sexxy Redd got another hit! #2 trending on youtube

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That beat and hook remind me off Soulja and Keef, with a lil off that Jibbs 'chain hang low'

Interesting times we are in for Black Music in this country. There better be some kinda return to Black kids playing instruments, forming bands/groups. Or something else. Cause it aint looking good in the long run

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
-That beat and hook remind me off Soulja and Keef, with a lil off that Jibbs 'chain hang low'

Interesting times we are in for Black Music in this country. There better be some kinda return to Black kids playing instruments, forming bands/groups. Or something else. Cause it aint looking good in the long run
black kids no longer playing instrument is probably because of the no child left behind policy from Bush years.

i believe it took away the fine arts courses in elementary schools

i remember growing up, EVERY on in our 3rd grade in my school had to participate in the Of Mice and Mozart play in some form. we would wall hold auditions in our classes then later the auditorium.
4th grade was when we were learning instruments and i learned the trumpet
this is all around 98-00

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mind and soul rotting music.

Hope y'all listen to other stuff to keep your spirit in a balanced state.

Y'all are grown tho so I know y'all do. It's the youth who doesn't yet know the importance of having a balance in the music you consume is who I really pray for.

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Sample is a good ass flip ill give it to Tay keith. I didnt even realize till i looked at the songwriter credits on apple music.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
it's a W for her.
she makes catchy music for butterducks
:manny:

UKVu0t8.gif
What's the support like in the city, do people in St Louis generally fukk with her or is she seen as a gimmick having her 15 minutes?

St Louis artists who really pop always seem to have their artistry and talent put under a microscope, I'm going back almost a quarter century ago to Nelly, similar things cats say on here about Sexxy, they were saying about him. Saying he was gimmicky, couldn't rap, was a plant, etc. I don't know why they do yall Lou cats like that, I fukk with yall 😂...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
What's the support like in the city, do people in St Louis generally fukk with her or is she seen as a gimmick having her 15 minutes?

St Louis artists who really pop always seem to have their artistry and talent put under a microscope, I'm going back almost a quarter century ago to Nelly, similar things cats say on here about Sexxy, they were saying about him. Saying he was gimmicky, couldn't rap, was a plant, etc. I don't know why they do yall Lou cats like that, I fukk with yall 😂...
She's gonna run the summer here.
She's the typical rat around the water tower
so the hood chicks can relate.
With the fella's she's gonna make
harlots wanna drink and fukk.
Nothing i'd bump but she's from
the City so i support her.
UKVu0t8.gif