Oh so now yall dont like dark brandon or your daddy biden anymore huh??

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I dont need to be told how to think unlike you. Cant call yourself a man when you dont think for yourself. An elderly senile man on life support in the white house got you scared to speak your mind. No wonder why you in thw gym so hard.
Meth head ass crashing out :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody "wants" Biden as President. He's just the right man during this moment in history when a wanna be dictator seeks to weaken American Democracy. That's how he will be remembered by Presidential historians.

This is actually a start. Some of you still scared to criticize your daddy

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This roid head got the nerve to accuse other people of using drugs. You reek of insecurity. I feel sorry for your son
Now I’m a roid head :dead:
You fukking meth head fat portable earthquake fukk sack of shyt :mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The sad truth is that maga wingnuts lost family and friends to covid under Trump but still demand him back in :mjtf:
:pachaha: I consider everybody to be clowns atp.

The political process has been totally upended. If you're a middle millennial and below, you can't see how ridiculous shyt is, how obvious it is that we have a secret government. The shyt is outrageous but you won't know unless you knew how it was before. I don't mean you were alive, I mean, actively following politics.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I’m a roid head :dead:
You fukking meth head fat portable earthquake fukk sack of shyt :mjlol:

You rooting for Biden like a scared ho with a gun to your head. :mjlol: you dont have to like him or Trump. You cant be this dense.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I dont need to be told how to think unlike you. Cant call yourself a man when you dont think for yourself. An elderly senile man on life support in the white house got you scared to speak your mind. No wonder why you in thw gym so hard.

Say bruh, you've been quiet on the Hunter Biden thing lately. Any news on what's going on with that?

Daps
full

never liked that cracker.