Oh Gawd, i can't wait until i move to Southern California

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't let the palm dreams and scenery fool u it's not all it's crack up to be.

Just ask the thousands of natives moving out of state every year which will be me soon.

Compared to Nor Cal so cal is cheaper, but u better have at least $1100 a month for rent in a good area to live.

and if u want to live next to the ocean or surrounding area expect to pay more.

i just 5 neighbors who are moving to arizona, colorado and texas because of cost-of-living and a more reasonable life.

If u do move to cali i recommend the bay area unless u a die hard republican type of person.. the bay is more of a down to earth straight on reality place

$800-900 will get you a very nice 1 bedroom apartment. I stay in a very nice clean neighborhood and I pay $875.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Cost of living in San Diego is high :mjpls:

But I party out there every once in a while. :steviej:

one of the bad things about san dieg is if you like to party the city shuts down at 1:00AM, WTF type of shyt is that. It is pretty boring out there but the scenery, weed, weather, and food is perfect. no (black) women with bodies though, just flat assed mexicans and whites with tons of make up and fake breasts. But they have the BEST personalities, I can't front, very laid back and down to Earth unlike some of the ratchet broads on the eastcoast. but i need women with slim waists and boonkies so it's a trade off I guess.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is my GOAL.

I gotta get out of Boston, Massachusetts if it'sthe last tthing I do

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:salute: It'll be good to have another coli breh out here. :jawalrus: The party scene is great, the girls are sexy as fukk and if you have a good job you'll eat like a king. :eat:

:noah: At how great my life is out here.

What's your race? What do you do for a living?