OG Xbox appreciation thread

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I still got one modded wit all nes,nes, n64 and countless other emulators..

Copped one on craigslist for 20$

It's super easy to download and burn games too

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dead or alive 3 them titties bouncing, remember i got conned into buying wreckless the yakuza missions :snoop:, wwf raw custom music coming into the ring, rallisport challenge graphics :ohlawd:

morrowind 3 i did that, street hoops, dead to rights, toe jam and earl 3, doa volleyboay :kony:, state of emergency, KOTR

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Softmodded w/XBMC + snes/64/genesis/mame emulators :banderas:

Felt like the man when friends came over to play :obama:

Disc drive eventually stopped working:to:

The OG Xbox introduced me to the modding life:wow:
that soft modding shyt was amazing. god bless the original 007 nightfire disc. still the only xbox console that i've ever owned. shyt was so reliable.:salute: i actually just got another one for my son cause some woman didn't want it anymore. i gotta show it love just cause it gave us jade empire which is one of my favorite games ever.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I only copped the OG XBox because it was cheaper than the PS@ and thank god it cost less. By far the best console from that gen.

I still have it but haven't bothered connecting it. I might buy some used games from ebay and go down memory lane :ohlawd:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I only copped the OG XBox because it was cheaper than the PS@ and thank god it cost less. By far the best console from that gen.

I still have it but haven't bothered connecting it. I might buy some used games from ebay and go down memory lane :ohlawd:

Easily the best console that gen. :salute:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I remember using the Falcons as my team in NFL 2K5 and putting a whole bunch of Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz songs as their custom songs for TDs, First Downs, etc. :wow:

Is there a reason we can't use our own music on consoles today or even the previous gen?