OG PS4 out performing PS4 PRO [digital foundry video inside]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i have every console ever released by sony

this is a gaming forum

the pro version, which is being dubbed as the superior console is playing games worse than the OG console

so as a man, as a breh, i ask you....

how is this bait? :jbhmm:
200_s.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's a select few games which more than likely gonna be patched. shyt is a non issue obviously if u see a game with graphics like Battlefield 1 running far BETTER. It's not the consoles fault and will more than likely get resolved sooner than later.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:dwillhuh:

@Kamikaze Revy what's going on here? is this an alias?
Whose alias my breh?
I don't have any alias. We got an Xbot running rampant with multiple user names? :patrice: We must smoke him out immediately.
Edit: oh snap I just caught what you saw! :ohhh:
Yo @MeachTheMonster and @Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha get over here. Is you is or is you ain't the same person? Why are you answering to a Meach diss as if it was in your notifications?:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whose alias my breh?
I don't have any alias. We got an Xbot running rampant with multiple user names? :patrice: We must smoke him out immediately
Look at how dude responded to @Grand Conde 's post.
Dude was talking to meach and @Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha responds as if the question was directed at him and the language isn't typical of Kuwka. Something smells fishy.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Look at how dude responded to @Grand Conde 's post.
Dude was talking to meach and @Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha responds as if the question was directed at him and the language isn't typical of Kuwka. Something smells fishy.
I seen that. Peep my post edit. :wow:
@GoldenGlove we're gonna need some ip addresses compared, GPS locations cross referenced with google maps, and social securities ran. :mindblown: