Offset's "Clout" is a Defining Song of The Late 2010's...........

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thoughts on what? That dude created a whole alias on here portraying a c00n, he even made a few videos of himself.

Now that’s really clout chasing.... if we keeping it buck
:sas1:

That comment was actually aimed at OP, not at you. But your response means the shoe musta fit cuz u wearing it. :mjgrin:

And Ron Fox had absolutely nothing to do with clout chasing. Nor did Ron Fox ever say Uncle Tom shyt. U just made that up. And u cant find one shred of evidence saying otherwise no matter how much u do a search. #FACTS

You know what else is facts? :sas1:

You pretending to be a tranny version of Beyonce. And making all types of suspect posts. And numerous witnesses remember when u went thru that "I'm really a woman inside phase." Those are facts as well. :sas2:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
That comment was actually aimed at OP, not at you. But your response means the shoe musta fit cuz u wearing it. :mjgrin:

And Ron Fox had absolutely nothing to do with clout chasing. Nor did Ron Fox ever say Uncle Tom shyt. U just made that up. And u cant find one shred of evidence saying otherwise no matter how much u do a search. #FACTS

You pretending to be a tranny version of Beyonce. And making all types of suspect posts. And numerous witnesses remember when u went thru that "I'm really a woman inside phase." Those are facts as well. :sas2:

I Don't even be Making as many Threads as others:mjlol:

But Hey..... You're an idiot:yeshrug:

Daps

Not really but go ahead and cook

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I Don't even be on here posting most of the time:mjlol:

But Hey..... You're an idiot:yeshrug:

I speak on facts...I dont just make up stuff like @Killmonger Now watch me prove you as a liar.:sas1:

Lets look at the threads u posted just yesterday shall we. Anyone can go in ya profile and see it for themselves.

Looks like 5 threads to me. I rest my case. :sas2:

nqaae0.jpg

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I speak on facts...I dont just make up stuff like @Killmonger Now watch me prove you as a liar.:sas1:

Lets look at the threads u posted just yesterday shall we. Anyone can go in ya profile and see it for themselves.

Looks like 5 threads to me. I rest my case. :sas2:

nqaae0.jpg

You Click on My Threads Though:umad:

The Coli Security Officer @smokeurobinson Strikes Again :hhh:

full

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You Click on My Threads Though:umad:

Not at all....Look at the reply ratio in your threads, they are terrible......You are a c list poster who just spams The Locker Room with bullshyt. Thats how I know your post ratio. The good threads I always make comments in. I dont comment in your threads unless I'm speaking on how much of a shyt poster u are. #FACTS :ehh:

You can have the final word.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not really but go ahead and cook

Here's a thread were Ron Fox speaks on his days being an NOI associate. :sas1:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-...-deals-with-white-supremacy-all-wrong.573967/

Here's a thread were Ron Fox speaks on how Dr York had the perfect Black Utopia but fukked it all up. :sas2:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rem...-coulda-been-a-beautiful-black-utopia.570285/

Ron Fox said the same things Smokeurobinson says. I can keep going too.....But the burden of proof is now on you. You made a false claim with no evidence. I just destroyed your false claim with evidence and receipts.

Wait...Here's one more receipt. Its a thread where the whole community acknowledges when u wanted to be a tranny. They even gave u a nick name "aka Beyonce Knowles" :mjlol:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lma...ly-got-banned-edit-false-alarm-sadcam.641444/

In that very thread they exposed you for saying gay shyt.

160onxs.jpg

Now I brought all reciepts to my claims. My job is done. You can have the final word. :ehh:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Not at all....Look at the reply ratio in your threads, they are terrible......You are a c list poster who just spams The Locker Room with bullshyt. Thats how I know your post ratio. The good threads I always make comments in. I dont comment in your threads unless I'm speaking on how much of a shyt poster u are. #FACTS :ehh:

You can have the final word.

source.gif