Offset tellls Shanon Sharpe to his face to stop wearing tight ass clothes “you too big for that”

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Jordan clothes too baggy and we been roasting dude for decades
qnfhqmlj2sv84rezfpsk.jpg.jpg

Shannon's pants too tight. Both of them are big athletic dudes who don't want to deal with finding a good tailor
Ugliest pair of jeans ever made :scust:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
He's a big dude that probably has a smaller waist relative to his height/weight....so breh buys pants that fit the midsection but they're designed for a breh that weighs 175 lbs instead of 230 lbs.

Athletic built people, tall people, extra short people etc., gotta hit up tailors.
Bah there's tons of relaxed fit styles now from a jean standpoint, since baggier is in right now

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The older I get, the more IDGAF what anyone says about the way I dress. I dress how I want to dress, and what I feel is comfortable to me. I don't give a damn about anyone else's opinions on the "fit" of my clothes

Shannon is probably in the same mindset as me. The older you get, the less you give AF about that

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a big dude that probably has a smaller waist relative to his height/weight....so breh buys pants that fit the midsection but they're designed for a breh that weighs 175 lbs instead of 230 lbs.

Athletic built people, tall people, extra short people etc., gotta hit up tailors.
Well said

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ngl I feel seen bc I wear lulu 99% of the time but my gear is sized correctly
:mjpls:

I spend 90% of my time at the crib anyway unless I’m making a quick store run