[Official] Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner. 4K remaster (PS4/PSVR/PC)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The VR is very well done in this game. The sense of immersion is great and the controls are very responsive. I played about 30 minutes in VR. In that short time I did miss the ability to see everything around me. This game has so much going on at once that I wonder if VR will be the better way to play or not. At this moment I feel third person might be the best way but we’ll see. Still way to early to give a serious opinion about it.
What I can say for sure is that the game looks and feels great in VR.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I picked his up and installed it in my ps4 before I left. Gonna remote play it some while I’m here in Florida. Hopefully it tides me over until I can get back and play Spidey

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Why didn’t you nikkas tell me this doesn’t require VR to play?? I would’ve copped a PS4 back then.

Oh well I’m bout to buy this shyt now its on sale for $7.49 until the 18th.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Why didn’t you nikkas tell me this doesn’t require VR to play?? I would’ve copped a PS4 back then.

Oh well I’m bout to buy this shyt now its on sale for $7.49 until the 18th.

did you play in vr? How did you like it?

playing this again to kill time until tlou 2. I still fukk with this game. I’m glad it’s on ps4 cuz I’ll be able to play it on ps5 as well.

ZOE for ever :mjcry:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
did you play in vr? How did you like it?

playing this again to kill time until tlou 2. I still fukk with this game. I’m glad it’s on ps4 cuz I’ll be able to play it on ps5 as well.

ZOE for ever :mjcry:
I don't have PS4 VR and I have no interest in VR at the moment. Spent enough time with the Galaxy Gear to be conclude this shyt gotta long way to go.