Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It's a trap. The state knows what they're doing throwing all these guys back on the street. Theyre banking on the majority or entirety of the gang violating and then the state can sit back and laugh because they got all these guys to flip by dangling their freedom, locked up the big fish, and will still rope in everyone else.

Not that hard to see what they're doing.
If they violate parole it was their choice.

They received many chances as I said for some of these dudes not even their first Alford.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Mentioned this in original YSL indictment thread but this dude been a snitch. Told on Jarvaris Crittenton when he shot that lady by mistake after this dude previously robbed him.

“The former first-round draft pick for the Los Angeles Lakers, who was suspended from the NBA after a locker room dispute with ex-teammate Gilbert Arenas, was arrested Aug. 30 at a southern California airport and charged with the shooting. Police said Crittenton was retaliating for being robbed of $55,000 worth of jewelry when Jones was mistakenly hit by gunfire while standing outside her house with a man who wasn’t injured, 18-year-old Trontavious Stephens.”

Atlanta Police Det. James Thorpe testified that police charged Crittenton after Stephens identified the player as the shooter in a photo lineup. Thorpe said investigators were told by Stephens that he had a “good, clear look” at the gunman because he stuck his head out of a dark SUV from the back seat. He also said a neighbour who had spotted Crittenton in the neighbourhood searching for the jewelry thieves told police that Crittenton was the gunman, according to authorities.
Well damn

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean the state not the feds but I heard that they illegally obtained some of this evidence and it may come back to bite them in the ass...
I'm not trying debate yall or nothing just stating what one of my "sauces" told me lol
Dem goofy nikkaz leaving evidence of their crimes in group chats acting like that is secure and private :dead:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No one should be criminals but it's hard to have proper guidance when your mom is probably a crackhead and your dad is probably dead or in jail and you come from one of the poorest communities in the state. shyt is not as Black and White as folks that have never been near a hood make it to be.
Very true but you know the difference between right and wrong and plenty have come from worse situations and did something with their lives

The fact Thug was this wreckless and sloppy is ridiculous.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Is not murder or conspiracy to commit murder, drive bys, and other acts of criminality not “unreasonable”?

If you had enough presence of mind to realize that years in prison ain’t the life for you and you gonna take probation then you should have the presence of mind to know what you need to do stay free within the terms OF that probation. I don’t see the rocket science here. Just seems like complaining about how many years of probation they get is another means coddling grown ass men and giving them built in excuses for their own failures as citizens and human beings

Its clout. A lot of these dudes gotten praise for much of their adult lives doing all the wrong things.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Is not murder or conspiracy to commit murder, drive bys, and other acts of criminality not “unreasonable”?

That’s why 30 years of probation is ridiculous. Lock them up or give them witness protection in exchange for their testimony if you need it that bad.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
It's a trap. The state knows what they're doing throwing all these guys back on the street. Theyre banking on the majority or entirety of the gang violating and then the state can sit back and laugh because they got all these guys to flip by dangling their freedom, locked up the big fish, and will still rope in everyone else.

Not that hard to see what they're doing.
:heh:And what if it was …. fukk every single one of these guys. If they can’t be responsible enough to value freedom over partying and doing drugs or hanging with other felons which would get you violated then you shouldn’t be out anyway. All these dudes pieces of shyt who terrorized Atlanta in some way. YSL deserves all of this. I’m supposed to feel bad for somebody who literally murdered someone who gets to enjoy his freedom with stipulations while his victims family mourns every day. Get the fukk outta here. They committed illegal crimes! They had a choice. Why did they choose the trap? You a child or just a fan?:skip:

Last edited:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
:heh:And what if it was …. fukk every single one of these guys. If they can’t be responsible enough to value freedom over partying and doing drugs or hanging with other felons which would get you violated then you shouldn’t be out anyway. All these dudes pieces of shyt who terrorized Atlanta in some way. YSL deserves all of this. I’m supposed to feel bad for somebody who literally murdered someone who gets to enjoy his freedom with stipulations while his victims family mourns every day. Get the fukk outta here. They committed illegal crimes! They had a choice. Why did they choose the trap? You a child or just a fan?:skip:
Where did I say we should feel sorry for them?

Calling something what it is, and this is absolutely a trap, doesn't mean I feel sorry for them. I called the outcome inevitable, which it is.

The state played them.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I feel like a bunch of people in here are arguing with each other but nobody is making countering points with each other. Dudes just argue different aspects of the same thing and aggressively agree with each other. If dudes came together they could make one hell of a debate team :mjlol: