Official Young Justice Thread

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
is justice league unlimited worth watching?

It was at the time, but after watching Young Justice, it'd be like being in your 30's and trying to date a chick in high-school.
It'll be fun at first but after a couple times you'll be :ld: then you'll realize it's undeveloped by comparison and not worth your time.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
It was at the time, but after watching Young Justice, it'd be like being in your 30's and trying to date a chick in high-school.
It'll be fun at first but after a couple times you'll be :ld: then you'll realize it's undeveloped by comparison and not worth your time.
triple-h-nod.gif

guess i'll be watching it

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I just worked my way through Young Justice a gain the last few weeks and dam :whew: it makes me sad brehs :sadbron:

It's probably been ~10ish years since I watched JL/U so I don't remember all that well but the continuity in Young Justice was :ohlawd: It seemed to flow so well. Even with that 5 year gap it was :banderas:

I have a plan to bring it back though...I'm gonna head down and make Christina Miller my sugar mama
:takedat: We'll Netflix and chill while watching seasons 1 and 2 of Young Justice and she'll be like :blessed: I'm bringing it back

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Was watching season 2 again and with everything happening in ferguson this scene with Black Manta standing up to Black Beetle really spoke to me
9sgwmp.gif

2hcdzy9.gif

x203gw.gif

You know Black Manta took that shyt to heart when the reach said they all will be slaves.
"No agreement guarantees a slave of manta :pacspit:"

"No agreement guarantees the life of manta"
'Manta guarantees that himself! :birdman:

Black Manta standing up for black people everywhere shyt had me like :mjcry:
manta was a G here

also Mercy vs Arsenal was one of the best animated fights ive seen. I'm glad it went as long as it did

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I didnt like how Red Volcano came back out of nowhere then got rid of quickly. He was fukking them all up before. Blue shouldnt be able to defeat him

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Only thing I can think of as to why Nightwing was like that with Arsenal is that he didn't want him to end up like Jason.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Only thing I can think of as to why Nightwing was like that with Arsenal is that he didn't want him to end up like Jason.

That and he was tired of his shyt so he had to go. Aqualad would of been more patient and tried to work with him, but that's why he was the original team leader.