Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
Young Justice-A High-Def Blu-ray Disc Release is Being Planned, Says the Studio

A Warner Archive release of Season 1 is revealed on Instagram

Posted by David Lambert

In 2011 and 2012, Warner released three "volumes" on DVD format which, together, make up the first season of the animated show Young Justice. Yesterday, on Instagram - and just ahead of the San Diego Comic Con this weekend! - the Warner Archive posted a photo that's captioned this way: "Producer Greg Weisman has joined our 'A Batman for All Seasons' Comic-Con panel But what's that he's holding?"

To see the entire pic, with Weisman, click on the above. But below is a close-up on the item he's holding: a sheet showing an ad which reveals howYoung Justice - Season 1is in-the-works for Blu-ray Disc! There's no ship date or any other info just yet, but stay tuned and we'll update you as further developments occur!

YoungJustice_S1_BLU_comingsoon.jpg

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Young-Justice-Season-1-Blu/20093
"

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
"
Young Justice-A High-Def Blu-ray Disc Release is Being Planned, Says the Studio

A Warner Archive release of Season 1 is revealed on Instagram

Posted by David Lambert

In 2011 and 2012, Warner released three "volumes" on DVD format which, together, make up the first season of the animated show Young Justice. Yesterday, on Instagram - and just ahead of the San Diego Comic Con this weekend! - the Warner Archive posted a photo that's captioned this way: "Producer Greg Weisman has joined our 'A Batman for All Seasons' Comic-Con panel But what's that he's holding?"

To see the entire pic, with Weisman, click on the above. But below is a close-up on the item he's holding: a sheet showing an ad which reveals howYoung Justice - Season 1is in-the-works for Blu-ray Disc! There's no ship date or any other info just yet, but stay tuned and we'll update you as further developments occur!

YoungJustice_S1_BLU_comingsoon.jpg

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Young-Justice-Season-1-Blu/20093
"
I ALREADY GOT THIS shyt BURNT TO DISC :damn:

Why, whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy :to:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This show is really good I mean justice league good.

Dont ask me how.

I think it popularized tge lead black superhero and his villain dad