Official Young Justice Thread

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

Episode was a solid 9, easily the best in the season so far. The only thing that kept it from being a 10 was the foreshadowing at the begining. I would have also liked if they hadn't revealed that Kaldur was a double agent and kept that card for the finale or some later date , YJ could do for a little subtlety . I know it's aimed at teens, but Weisman doesn't have to beat us over the head with plot anvils, some things are better left for the viewer to dwell on.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Not to be a batman stan or nothing, but do yall think Batman knew too?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
lol I actually wasn't referring to you I was going to make my post initally saying that some folks should add spoilers and then I saw your post and I had to hit you with the :ohhh:

Wow, well then please accept my humble apology to both of you.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Then why would he quote my post?

Sit your dumb ass down! - YouTube

lol I actually wasn't referring to you I was going to make my post initally saying that some folks should add spoilers and then I saw your post and I had to hit you with the :ohhh:

Wow, well then please accept my humble apology to both of you.

:childplease: I should neg off gp. :dry:

Episode was a solid 9, easily the best in the season so far. The only thing that kept it from being a 10 was the foreshadowing at the begining. I would have also liked if they hadn't revealed that Kaldur was a double agent and kept that card for the finale or some later date , YJ could do for a little subtlety . I know it's aimed at teens, but Weisman doesn't have to beat us over the head with plot anvils, some things are better left for the viewer to dwell on.

No way to do it without making the viewer believe Artemis was dead (and you know they not doing that unless Young Justice starts airing on adult swim). nikkas ain't going a whole episode with a character being dead...too depressing for a cartoon show these days

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Not to be a batman stan or nothing, but do yall think Batman knew too?

at first i would've said that nightwing would've told batman just off general principle... but the fact that aquaman doesn't know, which then implies that the founding members of the league aren't aware of this, and nightwing declared that only the four of them in that secret spot knew all that was going on... i think there's a good chance that it IS only the four of them.

which is fine but really, going this route puts Kaldur in a tough spot, esp if someone like Ms Martian were to ever run into him in a fight. superboy, lagoon bytch, and most of the others he would style on in a fight without having to go lethal.. but Megan would just straight shut his brain down and leave him a vegetable just out of spite.

now if this was truly villain kaldur, it'd be whatever cuz he'd be on his grizzly tryna end lives and shyt... but since it's all a stage, that means they gonna be gunning for him while he's gonna be holding back while trying not to blow his cover

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Batman knew, the only thing he didnt know was what happened during those hours that werent accounted for when they were under control

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
hiatus:scusthov:...the unexpected repeat tho. I guess I'll use this time to catch up on The Legend of Korra