Official Young Justice Thread

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Netflix got that ANTI-antilife equation... ressurecting shyt thats been dead forever :whew:

...loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment
n=y
where y=hope, n=folly
love=lies
life=death
self=NETFLIX

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Netflix got that ANTI-antilife equation... ressurecting shyt thats been dead forever :whew:

...loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment
n=y
where y=hope, n=folly
love=lies
life=death
self=NETFLIX

:blessed:
we bike breh we biiike :blessed:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:whoa: Not gonna lie this got me hyped. But until we hear something from Netflix I'm gonna be :lupe:

The way it sounds to me is that Peter David pitched a season 3 to Netflix. Please don't toy with us :to:

Edit: Never mind it seems Netflix was the one that approached him :blessed:

I wanna know when this was though...all that hype was back in like Marchish

Animation takes a while and they would need to build a studio up to do it. For example Netflix went to the studio that made Korra and Thindercats to the new Voltron. They haven't announced a season 2 but an animator on the show admitted that they have been greenlit and are working on a season 2 a few weeks before the official announcement. With Justice League action not even premiered yet it might be a year or two (or even 3) before we get an announcement and then likely another year on top of that before we see the episodes......

:francis:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Animation takes a while and they would need to build a studio up to do it. For example Netflix went to the studio that made Korra and Thindercats to the new Voltron. They haven't announced a season 2 but an animator on the show admitted that they have been greenlit and are working on a season 2 a few weeks before the official announcement. With Justice League action not even premiered yet it might be a year or two (or even 3) before we get an announcement and then likely another year on top of that before we see the episodes......

:francis:
:to:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
We finally gonna see Darkseid gives these lil young justice brehs dat work

tumblr_inline_o9gvf12fpV1rqinb4_500.gif

Darkseid_021_m.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed: