Reppin
Queens
DESIGNATIONS:
B12 - Troia

B14 - Lieutenant Marvel
B15 - Sergeant Marvel

B26 - Static.
:patrice:
Did Virgil actually join the team? Cant remember the last minutes of the last episode. So we got Donna troy out there. Wonder why they went that route with the Marvels instead of Mary and Cap Jr. I definitely see both in S3 regardless.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i don't think S3 will have a timeskip, remember they left off on darkseid invading so they will pick up from there.

The elders on the team are like 20 now, so another timeskip and they basically become the justice league.

Season 3 timeskip was confirmed

:patrice:
Did Virgil actually join the team? Cant remember the last minutes of the last episode. So we got Donna troy out there. Wonder why they went that route with the Marvels instead of Mary and Cap Jr. I definitely see both in S3 regardless.

Static stayed with them so its assumed he joined the team.. that's why he's the last designation

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Black Beetle has to be a top 5 villian of this era of animated shows.

Giving the entire team that work :birdman:

Referring to all the humans as "meat":scusthov:

Constantly calling Jamie "Little Brother":leostare:

Putting Wonder Girl thru the Door way, THE HARD WAY :shaq:

I loved how they did his voice during the season, it had that weird digital effect to it.

But of course when he getting stripped down and defeated he's just another pale ass tyrant in black armor (just like Vader) :beli:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Black Beetle has to be a top 5 villian of this era of animated shows.

Giving the entire team that work :birdman:

Referring to all the humans as "meat":scusthov:

Constantly calling Jamie "Little Brother":leostare:

Putting Wonder Girl thru the Door way, THE HARD WAY :shaq:

I loved how they did his voice during the season, it had that weird digital effect to it.

But of course when he getting stripped down and defeated he's just another pale ass tyrant in black armor (just like Vader) :beli:

I just watched the episode where BB put Wondy through the wall and him saying that literally gave me chills :lupe:

The crazy part about Black Beetle's voice actor is that he didn't have to alter his voice at all, that's just how he sounds :mindblown:

Look up Kevin Grievoux on Youtube and you'll see what I mean

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just watched the episode where BB put Wondy through the wall and him saying that literally gave me chills :lupe:

The crazy part about Black Beetle's voice actor is that he didn't have to alter his voice at all, that's just how he sounds :mindblown:

Look up Kevin Grievoux on Youtube and you'll see what I mean

Kevin Grievoux is black excellene i loved that dude in underworld. I didnt know he wrote the shyt either until later on down the line... #BlackExcellence :banderas:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Anyways I've been fukking around with my new S7 Edge as well as the Gear VR I got with it. It's pretty cool but not much to do with it right now except watching a few short clips and stuff. But man could you imagine if Young Justice's season 3 premier episode was done in 360 for VR :ohhh: You'd have to watch that shyt like 20 times just to get the whole picture :blessed: Watching a group battle where there's fighting going on all around you :banderas:

That shyt's probably still years away though :shaq2: Maybe for their series finale after season 8? :ahh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Has this been confirmed by an actual statement from Netflix? Or just peeps tweeting that they talked to customer service?

Parents are away this weekend so I was staying at their place and had Young Justice streaming on 4 devices :lolbron:
6721447324549120.png