Official X019 London Thread 11/14 - 11/16

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Y’all fukking w/ this?

I like the concept but I dont like the fortnite looking mechanics and only fighting bugs. They need to add in more shyt like avoiding pets and getting stepped on by people on some The Borrowers shyt

Could be a hit with kids

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I definitely think there going to do much better this round but they ain’t taking Sony out. Sony dropped four classics all in the top 5. Best Microsoft can do is dominate the states.
Not a bad thing. Sony will do something stupid for people to give Microsoft another go.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
God damn Phil relax my nikka. Breh got 4000 games coming to game pass.
Phil deserves no credit, all of this was planned before he's joined. In fact, they wanted to do this at launch but places like game stop made a bog deal about it and threatened to not sell xbox's. Gamers was scared of digital gaming then, fukkin cloud :martin:

Y’all fukking w/ this?

Says its in game preview so it might be available now...
I definitely think there going to do much better this round but they ain’t taking Sony out. Sony dropped four classics all in the top 5. Best Microsoft can do is dominate the states.
I don't understand the copycat way of thinking. In the console war I hear people say that. In the real world we just trying to play enjoyable games. We can't say which system will have the best games till they come. This gen Sony had how many new ips that matter? Stop the nonsense, the numbers on all platforms dropped off significantly because of the cost to do AAAA business. So instead of talking about all the games you played this gen you talking about how one console might win in the states. I could give a fukk what country a console is popular in, I just wanna play good games. With gamepass you can't go wrong, I fully understand if you don't get it yet. I didn't till I tried it and it's Netflix for video gaming. It's not just first party titles, everything worth having makes it way to the service :win:
Cotdamn yall Xbox brehs got the Yakuza series, and every modern Final Fantasy coming to Game Pass :whew: Plus you got the whole Kingdom Hearts series coming to the console.

Is it even worth yall buying games :patrice:? Sometimes I feel like you could just grab a One X and game pass only and be good
That is the idea :francis:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
its like the Larrybox trusted the ball to Gamepass on 4th and their own 20, 1:30min on the clock, Q4....and Gamepass makes the game a 2 point difference with 1min left to spare:wow:

All PS has to do is spike the ball and run up the clock but i sense a fumble next year:lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4