Official WWE 2K23 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I need to start doing shyt like this

I mainly been playing out what happens in real WWE out on 2k and it took me way too long to realize that defeats the whole purpose of running my own Universe :snoop:
I never do real life shyt in 2K, that's why Raquel will never get a title, Montez is the US champ, and my squad is about to wreck The Bloodline.:demonic:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I never do real life shyt in 2K, that's why Raquel will never get a title, Montez is the US champ, and my squad is about to wreck The Bloodline.:demonic:
Who your squad tho :lupe:

Ima start a new Hurt Biz with Lashley Omos Shelton Ced Street Profits and a MVP from CC

Prolly throw Melo and Trick in there too

And Bianca

But you can only have 5 in a faction so I might have to do 2 or 3

And I feel u on not doing real life WWE but I had to redo KofiMania :ufdup:

And I been meaning to start a new WCW brand since in the game a lot of people end up not getting used on Raw and SD. I normally have 3 matches for each show per week.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Who your squad tho :lupe:

Ima start a new Hurt Biz with Lashley Omos Shelton Ced Street Profits and a MVP from CC

Prolly throw Melo and Trick in there too

And Bianca

But you can only have 5 in a faction so I might have to do 2 or 3

And I feel u on not doing real life WWE but I had to redo KofiMania :ufdup:

And I been meaning to start a new WCW brand since in the game a lot of people end up not getting used on Raw and SD. I normally have 3 matches for each show per week.
My squad are my created wrestlers I've been making since Wrestlemania 2000. I usually do 6 matches since it allows for rivalries to play out better, you can also change what kind of stuff you want to go down before or after a match.