Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
War Games
Thuganomics Cena
Expanded MyGM

I'm not sure about the graphics yet since they only released screenshots, which never tell the real story. Hopefully they improve upon what 2k22 already did, because they're headed in the right direction. As much as I feel for the last gen owners, this game needs to take advantage of what the current gen systems can do.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I like that new mode they added where you can control a superstar thruout Universe mode but heard it was trash for 22. Hopefully they update that and make it better :ehh:

I copped WWE 2K22 for Xmas now looks like I’m not even gone play it. DLC back to full price, I forgot to cop before the sale ended on PSN :snoop:

Damn sho not bout to drop $80 for the season pass and NWO add on when I can get the 2K23 deluxe edition for the same price at launch :unimpressed:

Them shyts should be damn near free with the new 2K dropping in less than 2 months :gucci:

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
All I ever wanted is Universe Mode to have the freedom to do what ever you want like MyLeague, that's all I need now that War Games is being added (would of love to have an 5v5 option, but we'll get it one day) and PC gamers continues to bless us with mods.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Damn time to reup already?

Ima wait. The cover is dope but I put so much time into 22, it’s pretty much the only game I play.