Official WWE 2K23 Thread

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I remember them not saying a thing last year about Regal being an option as GM in GM mode or w/e it's called until people actually played it. So we will have to wait and see if there are any surprises *cough*MandyRose*cough*

:lolbron:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
WWE 2K23 Roster Official List | WWE 2K23
Full roster

People annoyed that Sasha banks and Naomi not in the game despite them not being under contract since the summer lol. No common sense at all..

Mandy rose being excluded is a weird one.. considering she got fired only 2 months ago when the game was likely already completed.

Notable exclusions:

Johnny Gargano
Karrion Kross
Bray Wyatt
Mia yim
Candice lerae
Mandy rose

But a lot of people predict the first 5 will be in a future dlc since Johnny was in the trailer . They must've returned too late
Kross is on that list from the site 😁

Mia Yim went from having 2 versions of herself in 2k22 to 0 in 2k23 :dead:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Pre-ordered :yayo: ✔️

I'll probably pre-order on PSN the end of this month or start of March. I have no patience for ordering from BB since they ship through FedEx. They have a bad habit of delaying shyt on delivery date and then push shyt back 2-3 days.

I want to get more details on this game though.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Surprised that Tony D'Angelo & Tiffany Straton didn't make it since their 2 of the more heavily pushed 2.0 era startups. Same with Pretty Deadly who got pushed hard in NXT UK & mainline NXT. Figure they'll all be DLC. Noam Dar making it is pretty funny though.

Would imagine Bray makes it in the 1st or 2nd DLC wave since he's too big of a name to wait to long for. Free money for 2K in a pack with different versions of him, but they going to have to rush his new gear.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
2K updated the roster list to add Gargano, removed Scarlett, & changed Mace & Mansoor's names to their MMM gimmick