Official WWE 2K23 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
War games look dope :ehh:

Prolly would be fun as hell online :wow:
I was wondering how you were going to get weapons into the cage, but I saw where you just switch to whoever is coming out of the cell when it opens and grab a weapon before you get in the ring.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Reigns looking a little skinny on here. Wish his character model was better. And although improved, they still don’t have long hair mechanics down..all these damn years later.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I dunno breh, the ones for 2k19 and the couple years prior even were good but the ones I saw for 2k22 were subpar compared to 2k17-19
It's crazy to me how the community creates better models than the actual devs
That might've been true before 2k22, but JQ is right about this year's creations being very average. This was also the year of creators working on the face and nothing else. I can't count how many CCs I saw where the face looked great but the outfits were so phoned in. :mjlol:

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
That might've been true before 2k22, but JQ is right about this year's creations being very average. This was also the year of creators working on the face and nothing else. I can't count how many CCs I saw where the face looked great but the outfits were so phoned in. :wow:
I remember with 2K20 being the reverse where a lot of creators put crazy effort on the outfits, but the faces were mostly mid. Plus all the good creators stayed on 2K19.

Daps

sidebar: when I 1st watched the video, I was thinking there goes developers making the game outdated already with just NXT War-games in the performance center
:beli:

but at 16:09, I was very happy to see the survivor series war games

how they get that in so fast

:wow:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I might finally get back to playing online for this game. I always quit whenever people hack the game, and start giving themselves finishers as regular moves. It's also good to see that they've enhanced the crowd noise. I was playing 2k17 the other day and noticed how much louder the crowd used to be.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I might finally get back to playing online for this game. I always quit whenever people hack the game, and start giving themselves finishers as regular moves. It's also good to see that they've enhanced the crowd noise. I was playing 2k17 the other day and noticed how much louder the crowd used to be.
In all fairness, a finisher done as a regular move doesn’t have the same impact as when it’s stored in the actual finisher/signature spot. It has the same impact as any other move stored in that same spot.

But yea war games might get me back online for the first time since 2k17 too :wow:

Really wish we had an online universe or at least had a way to have factions online :wow:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Roman holding up both belts & one being upside down drives me insane

dat realism :ohlawd:

roman-reigns-paul-heyman-wrestlemania-38-2.jpg