Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the IIconics move should've been in the game automatically seeing how thats their tag finisher :snoop:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Can't speak for everyone's experience but this latest patch has made the game much more playable. I think that I may have played it 3 times in the last 4 weeks, but now I've been able to get into since they've fixed a lot of the back breaking glitches. What was also frustrating was having to delete all of my incoming face uploads since all of them were duplicates, the server was glitched and it wasn't uploading images from the site consistently so you had to upload the image 10x for it to go through once.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't speak for everyone's experience but this latest patch has made the game much more playable. I think that I may have played it 3 times in the last 4 weeks, but now I've been able to get into since they've fixed a lot of the back breaking glitches. What was also frustrating was having to delete all of my incoming face uploads since all of them were duplicates, the server was glitched and it wasn't uploading images from the site consistently so you had to upload the image 10x for it to go through once.

I’ll give it a shot next time I play XBox then. I was waiting for it to fix most of issues before playing. Didn’t want to throw a controller at how crappy it is lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

giphy.gif

This fukking game should be in the Smithsonian :deadrose:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll give it a shot next time I play XBox then. I was waiting for it to fix most of issues before playing. Didn’t want to throw a controller at how crappy it is lol

I guess I’ll stick to 2K19 then lol