Official WWE 2K20 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Didn't watch all the way through but WWE 2K series might really be in serious trouble now as the budget for 2k21 has been trimmed down after the mess 2K20 turned out to be.

WWE might as well start looking for a new gaming publisher for WWE games if this is the case.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Didn't watch all the way through but WWE 2K series might really be in serious trouble now as the budget for 2k21 has been trimmed down after the mess 2K20 turned out to be.

WWE might as well start looking for a new gaming publisher for WWE games if this is the case.

If the game was this much of a disaster this year, imagine what it’ll look like with a smaller budget :mjlol:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

I watched this earlier. He speaks a lot of facts. Next year is gonna be worse and its not going to get better anytime soon.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Sounds like, the issues have always been with the short one year turnaround time.. Until they stop those ridiculous expectations then these games will always be missing features and glitchy.. They will never have a chance to really perfect anything.. SMH, I guess im not even going to look at 2k21 videos at this point

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Sounds like, the issues have always been with the short one year turnaround time.. Until they stop those ridiculous expectations then these games will always be missing features and glitchy.. They will never have a chance to really perfect anything.. SMH, I guess im not even going to look at 2k21 videos at this point

We might not even get a 2k21 and tbh, I'm alright with it. I think ever since 2k has taken over the series starting with 2K15 these games haven't been taken seriously imo. Six games under their belt and only 2 of them were worth replaying.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

But who's going to want to work on the WWE games once they stop working with 2K?