Official WrestleMania 33 thread [4/2/17 from Orlando, Florida]

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

:mjlol:Alexa looking at James like she know she can stomp his ass out by herself

The SD Women's match being moved to the main card means Ellsworth is going to get a WrestleMania entrance. As a sidekick but still what a come up from whatever he was doing this day last year :ohhh:
"The Little Dawg"James Ellsworth did it :wow:JBL can hate all he wants but James is living the jobber dream

taker597

Superstar
Daps
After heavy consideration, the best course of action for the Universal title is for Goldberg to win and vacate the title.

Goldberg losing to Brock at Mania really makes no sense in this Old Man Berg Storyline unless they could really tear the house down with an epic match as Goldberg goes down as he has some heroic last stand. We know that's not possible.

This whole fantasy warfare goes real, Real live superhero, and being Brock's kryptonite would just be a sour ending to a really good story(It's really the only aspect of this feud that has been any good to be honest) if it ended with Brock winning a garbage match.

But I can see when Goldberg hype really blew up at Survivor Series. It was all about short-term revenue to building up as a Mania Main Event and has nothing to Goldberg's story. Build up hype and quickly cash in on it. Even though, WWE has fallen ass-backwards into making it a really good personal journey on it's own. Goldberg's best storyline in his own career.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Praying that Brock puts Goldberg in the Kimora lock and Goldberg gets his arm broke for not tapping being a hero for wife and kid.
I better not see Taker raise Romans hand after losing the match trying to put him over or doing something even dumber like getting on knee bowing to him.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Praying that Brock puts Goldberg in the Kimora lock and Goldberg gets his arm broke for not tapping being a hero for wife and kid.
I better not see Taker raise Romans hand after losing the match trying to put him over or doing something even dumber like getting on knee bowing to him.
:wow:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I wonder who is going to get special entrances tonight :hamster:

HHH already teased on twitter that he got something cooking up
Taker might have his last match tonight but with the sun out then who knows
Cena might be coming out with Nikki :hhh:
Obviously New Day might have something planned like a big trumpet parade or some shyt