Official WrestleMania 33 thread [4/2/17 from Orlando, Florida]

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That card:scust:

They going backwards now this time of year when they usually get on they shyt smh. Thought they was on a roll with WM 30 and 31. Last year was trash and this shyt looking worse than last year. Not one match I'm interested in sitting down and watching. Not mad at Brock getting the strap back though :blessed:

That's the worst part about this show.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:TSC hatin'..this gonna be a classic!

giphy.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This year has the biggest main event they've had, star power wise,since Rock vs Cena. Goldberg vs Brock for the belt, with the way they've built this up, is a main event worthy of Wrestlemania. Bring that up to people who barely follow wrestling and they'll be intrigued. That's the best part of the card imo.

AJ is kind of wasted on Shane, but that's still a better fit for his style than Wyatt would've been. Though, his "smart" mark fans wanted him to win the fake title at WM so bad that they'll overlook that. That's the biggest negative on the card to me though, AJ vs Taker or Cena or Orton would be a lot more exciting.

Jericho vs Owens should be a good build and match.

Not sure how the HHH/Rollins/Joe thing will go, but I like that it's not an exact repeat of HHH/Reigns like it was looking like it'd be.

Reigns vs Undertaker could be very interesting, let's see where they go with it. The crowd reaction in that match will be great and it could be the way to make Reigns the top heel.

It's definetely a more interesting card than last year's.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This year has the biggest main event they've had, star power wise,since Rock vs Cena. Goldberg vs Brock for the belt, with the way they've built this up, is a main event worthy of Wrestlemania. Bring that up to people who barely follow wrestling and they'll be intrigued. That's the best part of the card imo.

AJ is kind of wasted on Shane, but that's still a better fit for his style than Wyatt would've been. Though, his "smart" mark fans wanted him to win the fake title at WM so bad that they'll overlook that. That's the biggest negative on the card to me though, AJ vs Taker or Cena or Orton would be a lot more exciting.

Jericho vs Owens should be a good build and match.

Not sure how the HHH/Rollins/Joe thing will go, but I like that it's not an exact repeat of HHH/Reigns like it was looking like it'd be.

Reigns vs Undertaker could be very interesting, let's see where they go with it. The crowd reaction in that match will be great and it could be the way to make Reigns the top heel.

It's definetely a more interesting card than last year's.

lLWmp.gif
A match that will be under 10 minutes with limited action is the main event for the biggest event of the year. Anyone who approves of this stupidity can never complain about this company again.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
lLWmp.gif
A match that will be under 10 minutes with limited action is the main event for the biggest event of the year. Anyone who approves of this stupidity can never complain about this company again.
Who would you rather see especially to sell out 80k seats though :yeshrug:I've had people come to my house just to watch Goldberg last night even for the 30 seconds its still nostalgic purposes breh. I'll take goldber/lesnar over any match they could make with the current roster unless you talking about the Undertaker who is a part timer as well

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
They're going to sell out regardless. Last year's main event was NOT the selling point of the show and the fans expressed that feeling throughout the entire match.
Ummm I was there breh and it wasn't just because it was roman it was the fact it was a long ass ppv it was a lot of people cheering for Roman as well. Roman gets booed just because but once again it was a ton of people into the match because of Triple H. I'm not saying its the main selling point but you cant honestly say its not a lot of people coming or watching because of Goldberg/Lesnar.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Ummm I was there breh and it wasn't just because it was roman it was the fact it was a long ass ppv it was a lot of people cheering for Roman as well. Roman gets booed just because but once again it was a ton of people into the match because of Triple H. I'm not saying its the main selling point but you cant honestly say its not a lot of people coming or watching because of Goldberg/Lesnar.

Most of them are there because it's Wrestlemania. Not just because of the main event. A very small percentage are there solely looking forward to a glorified squash match for the Universal Title.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Shane was the main draw last year.