Official WrestleMania 33 thread [4/2/17 from Orlando, Florida]

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Have any of you gone to a Wrestlemania? If so which one and if not is it a priority?:jbhmm:

Thought about making a thread but I know it would flop:to:

Never been to one. Only been to a few Smackdowns and house shows . :mjcry:

Seriously considering going next year in New Orleans. Might just hit WM and Raw.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Have any of you gone to a Wrestlemania? If so which one and if not is it a priority?:jbhmm:

Thought about making a thread but I know it would flop:to:
30 & the night after

That payoff:wow::bryan::wow:

Probably would have felt much different had it been any of the recent ones. Best part is everything in addition to WM. Indies, Live podcast shows, Raw after Mania, etc

Going back next year if the card is right, otherwise i'll skip Mania and do everything else.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

Brehs Kurt finally comes home tonight!! :wow::blessed:

To put it in perspective on how long it's been since he's been gone,I remember vividly. I was freshly out of high school 18yo at the time of his falling out with WWE, and signing with TNA and last week I just turned 29 y/o, who would've thought it would be this long..time FLIES brehs.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Would be amazing if they had HHH and Joe attack Rollins and take him out backstage

Then they go to the ring to gloat and out comes nakamura and balor
Out comes Broken Matt and Brother Nero on their quest to PROCURE more tag team gold and DELETE Meek Mahon and the man with three H's