Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Mangold said Logan was inspired by Donner's Superman too. People forget that all these directors are 40+ and grew up watching those old joints
I don't forget, I am just making fun of the fact that a lot of Coli brehs want to act like Donner's Superman was trash.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Mangold said Logan was inspired by Donner's Superman too. People forget that all these directors are 40+ and grew up watching those old joints
Exactly.

Some people are so desperate to make a point they have to look stupid trying to :russ:

A woman old enough to grow up with the first real comic book film is inspired by it. Real shocking stuff. :mjlol:

And I don't recall anybody saying the original donner Superman was trash anyway. Corny with and dated with a modern lense,yes.

It's dated and people don't want that anymore. Which is true.

Luckily we had a modern re telling of Donner Superman in Superman returns that critics loved and the audience didn't so much so it was a flop to prove this point so there's no point in debating about it.:wow:

Somebody saying their inspired by something means virtually nothing.

There's horror films "inspired" by true events that had nothing to do the film. :lolbron:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Soon

tumblr_o9kgzkziiu1ssmhhto1_250.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trailer was nice....:ld: Also digging her accent... I just wish she had more thicker body to fill out the WW suit is all...:lolbron: