Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
SS made 750 million despite getting 25% (61% Audience) on RT and pretty poor word of mouth. Imagine if it got 90%+ and word of mouth like GOTG, you not telling me that doesn't make a billy :comeon:
SS multiplier says it's word of mouth was pretty good. Better than 90% Civil War :mjgrin:

And again. Without China, SS wasn't crossing a billion. A GOTG multiplier pushes SS to at least 820m. Give it Wonder Woman's multiplier and it still doesn't cross a billion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There were a bunch of soldiers who were there during the fight with Ares, and she also didn't kill every soldier she took out. Plus the whole front line saw her charging machine guns blocking bullets with her bracers and using a shield. They also didn't kill the spies they fought in the alley, only one offer himself.

WWI was a 100 years ago in a time where there wasn't going to be footage or cameras etc. What people saw on the battlefield would be viewed as them seeing shyt or exaggerating what she actually did. Fairy tales. They could have told stories of Wonder Woman but who would believe them?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this confused me the most outta everything in the movie. At the very beginning of the flick she gets cut on her arm and has to have medical attention. Yet by the end of the movie she's crashing thru all types of metal and getting hit by all types of shyt but is unscathed. Like did the director forget wat happened in the beginning of the flick or something :pachaha:

She didn't know all the power she possessed until the very end. Ares unleashed it. I swear some people just do not pay attention :manny:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how this outperformed Batman and Superman.
WB blew that opportunity just damn.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Crazy how this outperformed Batman and Superman.
WB blew that opportunity just damn.

BVS was a stupid idea as soon as it was announced, it was always going to be terrible and with Hack Dienyder it was never in doubt :beli:

Civil War worked because it came after like 15 movies and Iron Man/Cap had been in half a dozen movies to flesh out their characters. This was a rebooted 45 yr old urban legend murderous Batman vs a miserable moody (murderous) Superman from a film no one even liked, throw in a half-assed Wonder Woman cameo, a WOAT Luthor, a cave troll Doomsday and it was doomed to fail :skip:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Her durability is like Spider-Man blunt force she can tank but cutting and piercing still affects her like to a degree cmon y'all smarten up

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this confused me the most outta everything in the movie. At the very beginning of the flick she gets cut on her arm and has to have medical attention. Yet by the end of the movie she's crashing thru all types of metal and getting hit by all types of shyt but is unscathed. Like did the director forget wat happened in the beginning of the flick or something :pachaha:
She didn't realize she had super powers to that extent in thr beginning of the movie. Stop nitpicking

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
She didn't realize she had super powers to that extent in thr beginning of the movie. Stop nitpicking
that issue doesnt change my rating of the flick any way it goes it just bugged me. Your response still doesnt answer the question lol its a plot hole plain and simple

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that issue doesnt change my rating of the flick any way it goes it just bugged me. Your response still doesnt answer the question lol its a plot hole plain and simple
It's not a plot hole. Clearly Diana didn't realize the extent of her powers until the end of the movie when she realized she was a demigod

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It's not a plot hole. Clearly Diana didn't realize the extent of her powers until the end of the movie when she realized she was a demigod
what does that have to do with her getting hurt and bleeding at the beginning? plus like i said she had zero fear going against turrets and slamming thru buildings all before she knew she was a demigod, even tho she DID get hurt AND bleed at the beginning of the film. Even if thats the case am i suppose to assume and believe that she needed this information for her body to be invulnerable? Are u fukking kidding me lol yall dudes ridiculous

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe its the accent but this woman can't act for shyt :pachaha:

Her acting is fine. She is a damn good Wonder Woman. Looks and plays the part well. A lot of Americans can't deal with listening to people that don't have American accents though. :mjpls:

TBH though I preferred the first hour or so of the movie to the rest. When it became a generic behind enemy lines war movie it got a lot less interesting.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Her acting is fine. She is a damn good Wonder Woman. Looks and plays the part well. A lot of Americans can't deal with listening to people that don't have American accents though. :mjpls:

TBH though I preferred the first hour or so of the movie to the rest. When it became a generic behind enemy lines war movie it got a lot less interesting.
I watch Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Brit movies all the time. I made that comment when I was like 30mins into the movie. Her acting is passable.